ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I get both sides. Even in hindsight I'm cool with going for the win. At the time I wanted to kick. Whatever.

-Mark Richt. PTI hates religious people which is weird that he likes that dude so much. I love religious people, I hate people that hide behind a bullshit Christian front. He's so fake it's nauseating.

-I see that Petrino is 1-9 vs ranked teams since coming back? With the best player ever, yikes.

-Winter. Can't be outside for more than 2 seconds. Lips are chapped. Skin is dry. Everyone is sick. Putting on 8 layers to walk to the car. Sun is out for about 4.5 hours a day the 30% of the time it's not overcast. F*ck January. You all are fine to admit how f*cking wrong you are because it's a fact.

-Goodfellas makes a helluva pie.

-starting to get my feel for Mario Kart back.

-Good riddance to get 2017 out of here. Shittastic year if I've ever seen one.

Star Wars Battlefront II is pretty dope for anyone on the fence. I mean I don’t understand these crate things but whatevs
Its cool and I have fun playing it, but again it’s teally stupid that they basically made it to where you have to pay for upgrades, which I’m not willing to do.

At least in COD and other types like that you earn upgrades through play time and skill.

Going to play doe Assassins Creed Origin today. I have a buddy that has pretty much every game so I just use him as my personal GameFly.

26047102_10154990568146536_2547068504195319811_n.jpg

Not my department.

Chili ready to go. Something nice about having That goodness in the fridge. Cooked in fancy pots, hope it’s world changing.

Ladycats down 14-2 and Potsy already called 2 time outs. Get that stink out of the area before 6:00

So you went to Star Wars with some chick who gave you a handjob and when you finished you walked out of the theatre?

Lot of questions there.

Cold front coming through this week is going to be a perfect excuse to drink some bourbon finally. Going to have to break out the toboggans.

-starting to get my feel for Mario Kart.

Got the Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart for my 9-year old this Christmas. I hate that game. I’ve been forced to play for hours already. Missing out on all kinds of important family events with the in-laws. ;)

Kevin Knox needs to stop just floating around the three point line looking for jump shots. He's been worthless lately.

Body language looks like he doesn't even want to be there.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I didn't know you could call a timeout while sliding across the floor, holding the ball, and pretending you're not actively travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT