ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Facebook every hen in Kentucky now think they’re part of some elaborate human trafficking scheme if someone they don’t know speaks to them in public.

Unsurprisingly a large number of women who definitely know someone who’s been approached also peddle pyramid schemes.

Lamar is a helluva athlete but he doesn't have a position in the NFL unless he can transform into a receiver.

It is complete bullshit that a ref can run up on a player and grab him, and as soon as the player touches the ref he is tossed!

Without a huddle, without a meeting with the coaches, and without a reason from the ref on why he decided to run up on the player.

I’m not making excuses because we still had our chances, but that whole scenario needs to be evaluated in the offseason because that was possibly one of the most bogus penalties ending up in an ejection in recent memory.

John Higgins absolutely goaded Shaka Smart into a technical foul last night, which, had Benny Snell not been ejected, would have been the worst call of the day.

Look at this crap.

EDIT: Apparently the tech had already been called when John chased after Shaka, my bad. So here it looks like he's trying to get him run from the game. Real nice.

Pat Adams did this to a player on Tennessee a couple years ago - chased him down as if to say "say something, I dare you" - schoolyard bully style. Then called the tech.

John Higgins absolutely goaded Shaka Smart into a technical foul last night, which, had Benny Snell not been ejected, would have been the worst call of the day.

Look at this crap.

EDIT: Apparently the tech had already been called when John chased after Shaka, my bad. So here it looks like he's trying to get him run from the game. Real nice.

Pat Adams did this to a player on Tennessee a couple years ago - chased him down as if to say "say something, I dare you" - schoolyard bully style. Then called the tech.

Had a ref do this exact same thing to one of my players last year. A 17 year old kid. The ref is 42. Don't get me wrong, I'vewanted to go after that kid myself until I remembered I was a mature professional looking out for his well being.

So that ref no longer officiates games for us. It's a shame there are no "scratches" is collegiate athletics. It could help create at least an iota of accountability.

Watching Wichita State/UConn. Tied up with 16 minutes left, should be a good ending.
Couldnt put this game on at the bar today because a couple wanted to watch the “Orange Bowl”. I told them it wasn’t on til tonight and they informed me that the Iowa St va Memphis game was the Orange Bowl. It was, in fact, the Autozone Liberty Bowl but I let them go ahead and think they won the Orange Bowl.

Ummm, they were like 75+ otherwise I would’ve told them they were really dumb and corrected them. So yeah, it happened. Who the touch makes a stupid story like that up?

Besides maybe Matt Jones and his drive through stories.

Two bad losses for UL over the weekend and a documentary about our 7th title blaring through the airways in their little home market.

I just can’t get over this. We are *three* yards from victory, and Wayne Dougan thinks it’s significantly easier to essentially play a much better team straight up in a sudden death match. Jesus Christ, dude.

Just rewatched the two-point conversion. Nope, still didn’t get it.

Just rewatched the two-point conversion. Nope, still didn’t get it.
ffs, how long have you two been watching Kentucky football? Whether they tie or go up by one, Northwestern was going to use those 30 seconds to march down the field so their mediocre kicker could win the game on a career-long field goal as time expired.

How many times does that have to happen before you figure out that's ALWAYS going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT