ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the game and UGA is really physically imposing in person, especially at the 4 and 5. Their point is a hoss, too.

Gabriel did a damn good job all night against some big, burly dudes. He's a heart attack waiting to happen on offense if he does anything other than spot up and shoot, but he's finding his niche and really helping the team. He's going to keep stealing Washington's and Richards' minutes even though both of those guys "should" be a lot better than him.

SGA is the best player on the team and starting to get a killer finishing instinct. If he develops a consistent shot, watch out. Kid's a stud.

Lady behind us kept calling SGA "Gorgeous". lol

Angry Rupp is always my favorite Rupp.

That charge on Gabriel???? W T F?

Gabriel hustled his ass off tonight.

Richards is lazy as F.

Georgia game is always tough. Big physical team.

Knox would be better in the post.

I like my team but we have to develop a big. Looks like it will be PJ.

Last edited:
He's looked better the last two games, but man he's got a long way to go to be a legitimate factor.

Wenyen is whipping his ass right now.

He was referring to a back-to-basket post presence (big) -- something this team sorely needs. Gabriel hardly qualifies.

Why don't you get it all out now in the next 90 mins and take 2018 a little slower on here, K?

...For all of us, pal.

Thinks gyero has been a little hard on Washington. He has had his shit performances which is expected for a freshman, but is coming along pretty nicely overall. If not for SGA the last couple of games Washingtons play would be receiving a lot more praise. The guy is the 5th or 6th option but is giving us 10 pts, 5 boards, 2.3 assts, and 1.2 blocks a game. Obviously we have been spoiled over the years, but 2 months into his career Ill take it. Didn't even see him does all that much last game.

More than any other SEC team, it feels like Georgia has had basically the same team for the last 12-15 years or so. Always play us tough at home, seemingly well coached, but never enough talent to seal the deal. Bunch of dudes that are 19-year letterwinners like Maten and JJ Frazier before him.

So I won't say last night was set up for the team to fail because we were at home, but anybody with any sense knew by 3 PM on Friday that the team was going to play poorly, which they did. But to their credit, they played hard and they figured out a way to turn it around. Alexander cutting down on the turnovers makes all the difference. Dude's nails at the FT line too. Always good to have one of those guys when you're putting a game away.

Now these SEC road games are going to effing suck. For everybody.

NYE wedding was swanky. Ended up being in a shithole town that we had to take 3 hours of back roads to get to.

Hors d eourves:

Pretzel sticks and ruffles

Open bar:

Schnapps
Smirnoff
Captain morgans
Jack Daniels

I ended up getting so spectacularly drunk that I completely blacked out last 2 hours and feel like death today, but happy New Years!!

Still undecided on whether or not I approve of NYE weddings after that tbh

I seriously think Gabriel gets so many walk and charge calls due to his length he's just awkward to watch when he has the ball tough to describe.

Sat near Uga bench fox is a complete whiny dbag. They had their hands on us with pushes nearly every possession. Yet he complains on nearly every play. Enjoyed sending him home with another loss.

Late but I read in the tennessean the next morning lowest music city bowl attendance since 05. Felt like it in there to me. Agree with the 2pt call we are not good so WHY NOT!? Just wish Johnson would been able to run.

Ended up grabbing late reservations at blue heron last night. MEH.

Happy New Year look forward to posting less and reading more humble brags for 18.

We’ve beaten Georgia 10 in a row and they’ve all been ugly and in doubt. Hate watching them to be honest. Games like yesterday are the true tests for diehards.

I actually enjoy the body hack every possession philosophy employed by Mark Fox. Even on that absurd charge call on Gabriel the UGA player threw his forearm into Gabriel.

- 2018 is going to be big for poppa.:flushed:

You fathering a child too, poppa?

Fun with a few friends last night close to home. Some nice bottles enjoyed.

Went and saw Star Wars in IMAX this morning. Even better the second time.

Bama and Georgia advance.

Love it when the beard freezes in the hot tub

Cheers 2018.

Holy muffed punt Michigan.

Last edited:
Reactions: cawoodsct
I actually enjoy the body hack every possession philosophy employed by Georgia.

bedee82beca7090a7a7b4887b960fc7e--basketball.jpg

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT