ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mh8Hrq.gif

- went car shopping for mrs. rudd today. Completely forgot about the game until I checked gyero...honestly it's been that way all season. I have zero feeling toward UK bball at this time. Obviously still a fan but I kinda don't care.

All you had to do was look at UCLA’s assistants. Professional looking bunch who were hyper focused. Far cry from our row of dipshits.

Some dildo asked Cal about the WW2 museum. That's an after-a-win question, dip shit.

That was me.

This made me lol - thanks man

The 38-1 team just broke me of my fandom. It honestly hasn't been the same since. I just stopped caring. I really haven't given a shit about a loss since. I'm a baseball fan now
I hate to agree with this but I’ve told my close friends the same. Not being a hyperbolic whiner, that was just the worst loss I’ve experience as an adult. Touched me up. And having one year players every year doesn’t help. #helpawildcatfriend2017squad

Other than Cal yelling "Go" incessantly I don't see anything wrong with the rest of that. Especially the tittays part

I’m not at all cool with the garage we witnessed yesterday but we all knew this season would be 14’esque. With maddening losses, inconsistent effort, and freshman tomfoolery. Que the infamous UCL post of 14’.

Just hope they get it together by March and we get everyone back but Diallo and Knox.

Will say, the damn press we run is pointless unless the object is to give the other team numbers on a fast break. We don’t deny the inbounds, we don’t trap, we basically just stand there and let the other team throw over the top to the middle of the floor and enjoy a 3 on 1 break. Either commit to actually pressing or back out of it, but that halfassed token 2-2-1 is worthless and cost us a bunch of points in the first half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT