ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was the reading kid thing. She tweeted something about how she showed the video of the cuck boy to her son and her son boldly proclaimed that he would be that boys friend (because of the impending fame I'm assuming) so I called her out because I'm a bad ass

Green beans from my garden are consideraby better than Italian, Allen, or whatever brand you want to bring up. The garden itself is a whole other story.

these two Christmas songs are forever ruined for my the rest of my life any time I hear these thanks to comedic assholes. I don't even know how the real songs go anymore. Any time I hear the songs come on I sing along like these:

Reactions: Mashburned
Swearing by Bali
Already trying to go back. If I hadn't had an offer for a house accepted before I left I'd have probably already moved there. Those people got it right.... Eff Columbus Ohio

*Boys II Men Christmas is still my go to.

*Wife went Xmas shopping yesterday so I decided to actually do something nice. Made her favorite dish (meatloaf) and had it going when she returned. I tried to stay true to how her deceased father made it and I crushed it. Big win for this guy.

*Stoney Rover after the UK game. Really wish I was in NOLA. Haven' been since my 1st wedding anniversary.

*Going to Whole Foods today to try their dry aged steaks. Those With the Ruby rub should be a good birfday dinner for me tomorrow.

*Still liking the switch from cable to the PSvue. Haven' missed one sporting event.

ww2.jpg
Thank God this game is in New Orleans.

B-rad rocking the house shoes at WWII museum. What the hell is wrong with him?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Downloading the PSvue right now, forgot all about that and just bought the PS4. Definitely going to check that out. Thanks for the reminder.

Did @TCPUKChamps just figure out today that Columbus is not an ideal place to live?

Had an Ex come in the bar last night on break from FAU and shewee, she was lit up like Times Square. Knocked over a drink, lost a shoe for about 6 minutes, mascara looked like she was using nutella and a butter knife. It was still good to see her though, got a nice little laugh.

Downloading the PSvue right now, forgot all about that and just bought the PS4. Definitely going to check that out. Thanks for the reminder.

Did @TCPUKChamps just figure out today that Columbus is not an ideal place to live?

Had an Ex come in the bar last night on break from FAU and shewee, she was lit up like Times Square. Knocked over a drink, lost a shoe for about 6 minutes, mascara looked like she was using nutella and a butter knife. It was still good to see her though, got a nice little laugh.

What's his name?

Reactions: Stonewall12
Megan, and she's a bombshell my friend. Couldn't handle the distance though man, 5 hours both ways for a weekend lay 2x/month...not ideal.

Cracks me up every time some of you tee off on ol Brad. He's 21 and leading a pretty fantastic (most likely) life. Who cares he's wearing house shoes, his dad is worth 10-20 mill and he's wearing a freaking windbreaker jumpsuit.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
4 tip :fire:

Ness and Raff

Some crafties and a pot of chili on the stove.

- something productive from one our bigs today would be nice.

Does Cal know he gets timeouts and he is allowed to use them whenever the team might need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT