ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, to each their own William.

But if I’m dining at a high end joint like Ruby’s, im not wasting my time on some bacon wrapped, covered, smothered piece of meat.

Hope they brought you ketchup.
You are a loaded doctor.

Why not go whenever you want and take the opportunity to try different fixin’s?

I mean, to each their own William.

But if I’m dining at a high end joint like Ruby’s, im not wasting my time on some bacon wrapped, covered, smothered piece of meat.

Hope they brought you ketchup.

Anthony Munoz disagrees.

But yes, getting a single slice of bacon wrapped around the edge of your filet is the same as putting ketchup on it. Good call.

SAE, I can see where having a baked potato bar at a family get together could be controversial. I hope you enjoy getting extra pumps at the bag of dicks bar.

Anth and Boat, if I am ever fortunate enough to be ordering for you I will make sure not to get you the Munoz. Wouldn't want any bacon to grease up those earned not given silver spoons.

While Anth and I do share exceptional taste when it comes to fine steak houses, I’ll ask you apologize to me for that earned not given remark.

And this, on the day of the 7th anniversary of when I deployed to Iraq.

Wait... you were in Iraq, Boat? That explains the brain damage. Thanks for your service, tho, for real.

Anth, shut up. You put bacon on those glorious cheeseburgers you smoked for wcc and me. You don't get to pick when you do and don't like bacon. Sorry.

And now here comes Anth with some more pathetic little brother city smack. Holy shit... let it go.

Actually it isn't that arguable. Nearly every list of greatest linemen has Munoz #1. When NFL network did their Top 100 players of all time list about 5 years ago, Munoz was like 13th. He was the highest rated lineman. They said he was so good that he didn't need to be coached. He knew and could do everything.

The highest paid linemen of all time, at that particular time in the NFL was Will Wollford. He also has two super bowl rings. He is from Louisville, and played at ST X.

So while Munoz made $950,000 that year, Will Wollford made $2.5 mill. That's almost 3 times Munoz salary. Try again Cincy.

Last edited:
20130130-171859.jpg

Reactions: WynnDuffy
One is a respected civic leader and national treasure.

Didn’t Wofford just lose his job coaching HS football? I mean to be fair that’s *elite* Louisville status I guess.

Reactions: wcc31
Just weird not seeing pitino on the sideline. Would they go after Avery Johnson? Think hed be a great fit there. Wouldnt like it.

Team is sloppy, Cal needs to crush or we should be immensely embarrassed. Pretty important game for them having nothing to lose.

Nice to see Vinny goodtimes survived poor guy has seen alot of things

Last edited:
Grief. All this NFL Louisville/Cincy smack because Willy has meal ticket taste.

Stick to Frisch’s, ya goetta balls.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT