ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Willy is fat and awful with shitty takes and a bad personality, but he embraces it. He’s not afraid to own the fact that he’s utterly unlikeable, has zero taste or fashion sense, and intolerable to be around. Yeah no one likes Willy- but so what? He’s being himself and for that we should all applaud and appreciate him. Kudos, Willy- you have never let your putrid self change your stupid outlook on life.

-bidding KY school for the deaf elementary today. Surprising amount of acoustical/noise control specialties. I'm sure there is a reason...but it struck me as funny.

-centrepoint contract in hand. My part should start in Feb. Gonna miss the hole.

-sir pizza on the way.

Reactions: B Rax and drxman1
Health-and-safety-timeline-warns-of-dangers-for-food-workers_wrbm_large.jpg

-bidding KY school for the deaf elementary today. Surprising amount of acoustical/noise control specialties. I'm sure there is a reason...but it struck me as funny.

-centrepoint contract in hand. My part should start in Feb. Gonna miss the hole.

-sir pizza on the way.
Let me know if you need help hauling the goalposts out of Centrepoint.

Reactions: rudd1 and bbonds
Hit up Knights Hall last night to see Bellarmine in action. It's been a while since I've been there. Nice little venue and good atmosphere for a D2 school. Bellarmine plays pretty bball, constantly moving the ball, guys moving off the ball, pleasing to watch. They played LeMoyne which was coached by Patrick Belien, Belien's son who was on that WVU squad with Pittsnoggle and Gansey who blew that huge lead to UL in 2006 Elite 8. What a terrible weekend that was.

So UK football sending out the renewals early. If you want the 80% write off better get it in before the new year, assuming the tax reform becomes law.

Thanks Donald.

Reactions: bbonds
- I have no idea if I'm a millenial or not, but I'm so tired of the damn arguments, generalizations, and dumbass articles. From both sides. Get an education in some field, work hard, and try to enjoy your life however you see fit.

It's like the folks who get all bent out of shape about what type of workout and diet someone else does. WGAF if they're doing weighwatchers, paleo, hitting the pavement, lifting, crossfitting, biking, whatever. At least they're touching trying.

- Oh, and at 205 (maybe 210 now :/)

squat 450
deadlift 590
clean 285
5k <22:00

#late
Goddamn impressive at 205. I’m 190 and nowhere near that but also getting over a banged up shoulder. For selfish reasons I hope you are like 5’6”.

-cologne is good so long as you don't bathe in it a la axe body spray.

-john varvatos vintage. You're welcome.
Know nothing about him except he makes clothes. His daughter Lindsay is a good friend and lives down here. Super sweet gal. Was living in St. John when Irma hit and moved back here.

Also, cologne sucks and no one has ever been glad that someone put it on.

Decent little alcohol lineup for dad right now-

Bourbon:

Wathens
Colonel EH Taylor Single Barrell
Angels Envy
Weller

Beer:

Great Lakes Christmas Ale
Anchor Christmas Ale
Southern Tier 2XMas Double Ale
Taft Ale House Santas Bribe

I'm having a Great Lakes Christmas ale as we speak, that beer is heaven in a bottle, absolutely worship.

When it's real cold out I've been craving a hot, cider-like cocktail but don't really know of any. Ordered a hot toddy at a restaurant the other week and was not a fan. Anyone got any good xmas cocktail recs?

Reactions: wcc31
You know what’s a bad look?

Tattered jeans, long sleeve t shirt under short sleeve t shirt, distressed hat.

-wcc17

#rolleyes

Think of me as 2009 BBdK- just a guy who’s never been out of the country trying to soothe my anxiety about possibly having to miss the UCLA game.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I don’t know about Switzerland but every dude of Swiss descent I’ve ever met has been a basketball-ignorant geek with loud shorts, imo.

Reactions: drxman1 and rudd1
Screw your K-Fund donations, I want, NAY NEED, to know how this new tax bill affects my income from my burgeoning Facebook based makeup business.

Also- Great Lakes Christmas Ale is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT