ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Airbnb'ing my place out for the first time for NYE. This will be interesting, for sure. But $500/nt for 2 nights...worth a shot.

And if any Wildcat Friends need a house to rent for the bowl game I'm on call at hospital all weekend so you can have my entire place for a nice Wildcat Friend discount.

- Nashville still growing like crazy, Preds rocking, tons of restaurants popping up everywhere and in my neighborhood, and, most importantly to GYERO, frontrunners for the new expansion MLS. Which will play it's first two years just a half mile down road from me. Sorry Cincy, think we've got this one.

- Got to enjoy my first Rupp experience in a few years this past weekend. Fun time. Kinda forget how much fun it can be in a big game atmosphere. Had that feel most of the game, imo. #late

- Nice bit of nostalgia driving past Kirwan Tower after all the talk of it being torn down. Just doesn't seem right.

- Sunday before every Christmas we have a "Cousins" Christmas party in Louisville. Mom's mom had 6 siblings, 3 still kicking and about 90% of the families on down still live in Louisville or close vicinity. Probably had 60 folks there this year. Best time of the year, and it's the first time I've gotten to go in 5 years. Getting away for residency was a very good thing for me personally, but that's the kind of stuff I missed most. Catching up with all my cousins, great aunts and uncles, etc.

- I have no idea if I'm a millenial or not, but I'm so tired of the damn arguments, generalizations, and dumbass articles. From both sides. Get an education in some field, work hard, and try to enjoy your life however you see fit.

It's like the folks who get all bent out of shape about what type of workout and diet someone else does. WGAF if they're doing weighwatchers, paleo, hitting the pavement, lifting, crossfitting, biking, whatever. At least they're touching trying.

- Oh, and at 205 (maybe 210 now :/)

squat 450
deadlift 590
clean 285
5k <22:00

#late

^that is impressive. You still doing cross fit? I need to find a new trainer/motivation wheels are falling off quickly at 30.

I hate Mo Bomba he and Richards would be insane.

Reactions: roguemocha
Under Seige was, indeed, a solid action flick. Tommy Lee Jones acting crazier than Gary Busey was a helluva job acting.

Caught this scent on a lady in my office on Saturday. Now sitting under the tree waiting for the lass to open Christmas morning.
Elizabeth-and-James-Nirvana-1095.jpg

Under Seige was, indeed, a solid action flick. Tommy Lee Jones acting crazier than Gary Busey was a helluva job acting

Maybe true but Steven Segal was awful. Just like every other flick he was in. The only scene he was good in was the Clancy remake when he dropped out of the broken ass airplane at 10,000 feet. Whatever movie that was

Under Seige was, indeed, a solid action flick. Tommy Lee Jones acting crazier than Gary Busey was a helluva job acting.

Caught this scent on a lady in my office on Saturday. Now sitting under the tree waiting for the lass to open Christmas morning.
Elizabeth-and-James-Nirvana-1095.jpg
Here honey, it’ll make you smell like my co-worker. Merry Christmas!

^ bold, power washer-esque, move right there

Maybe true but Steven Segal was awful. Just like every other flick he was in. The only scene he was good in was the Clancy remake when he dropped out of the broken ass airplane at 10,000 feet. Whatever movie that was

F*** you, imo.

The fact that you think belittling Steven effing Seagal's acting ability is some kind of point is UKO-level terrible. You waterhead.

Miller was a great hire but how many top 50 kids want to don pinstripes, live in southcentral Indiana play in a high school gym in the B10. I think the reckoning will be in the mirror with a hot "young" coach. That continues to be fun for me. They is what they is. Eff em.

There is enough talent in the state of Indiana but they have missed out a few studs and what are their chances they get Lankford?

Seems teed up but whatever I'll bite. In my experience you never buy perfume for a lady because *YOU* like it, especially when you tell her you liked it on another woman at the office. Double whammy because 1) you didn't ask her consent on perfume 2) you're sniffing other sloots to know what you like.

But you do you, bruh.

Just stopping by

Re: Student Loans
-Yes, student loan debt is outrageous, but a lot of people my age act as if it's totally unavoidable and quickly play the victim card. I load airplanes for UPS by night and go to class in the day and 100% of my tuition is covered on top of the $14/hr I make plus health benefits. It really f'ing sucks and kept me from graduating on time, but I feel it's better than being daunted by an insurmountable amount of debt for years on end.

Not sure why anyone not getting their school paid for wouldn't at least try the UPS route or something similar. Plus it's a solid way to get your foot in the door to a good paying career. You have to sacrifice some social time, but I've always found a way to make time for the stuff I wanted to do.

In other words, I'm better than everyone else. The walking example of what every young American should strive to be like.

-Green rocking the Ricky Henderson oaks nearly brought a tear to my eye. Hall of Fame swagger. Was so proud of him. UK basketball gimmicks, give me more.

-speaking of Seagal, I was particularly moved by his performance here

-headed to Nashville for the bowl game. Should be wild. GYERO rolling deep down there or no?

-my job is mainly outdoors so I haven't shaved in over 2 months, just maintaining a big beard. It's helped in keeping my face warm but where it's really made a difference is with the lassies. They love it. On the hottest hot streak of my life.

Life is pretty solid at the moment, can't lie:cool2:

Happy Holidays, gang

Yeah might wanna change the narrative on that one.

I was just blousing around the mall...

I'm more concerned about asking randos at work what their scent is, than getting the wife another woman's scent. Kinda weird imo

Reactions: UKraziest
There arent many workplace topics that have evoked such rage in the back-and-forth than, "Does Airborne really work?" It has some people worked up this morning.

About to shut it down at work for the year. Come tomorrow at 5, audi until January 3rd.

Went to Nashville Sunday for a show at the Ryman... first time at that venue- was amazing, as advertised. Pleasant overnighter, up and back. Benefit of going up on a Sunday was that we didnt run into any bachelorette parties.

If you bathe on the reg, I dont think anyone needs to spritz on any additional overpowering scents. However, if youre about to tear it up at a freshman mixer, go for it. Spray that stuff head to effing toe.

* Holy shit, Padre smelled a scent he liked and inquired about it. Let's not deport him, OK?

In normal relationships (not arranged marriages set up by kingdoms, dynasties and/or Greek council alumni), couples will often wear scents that their significant other likes. He likes that perfume. His wife will know he likes it and enjoy wearing it around him.

He doesn't have to give her the backstory, just the perfume as a gift.

* Rudd is the epitome of cool.

* Daddy's Fantasy Football acumen is paying for his New Orleans trip this weekend.

* 90 minutes to the office Christmas lunch at Jeff Ruby's Carlo & Johnny. Yes, I'm fat and yes I will gorge myself. Suck it.

* Llama a finalist for the Bengals' gig or nah?

* And now the Brian Setzer Orchestra will take us to break with their rendition of Boogie Woogie Santa Claus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT