ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm just relieved we got a quality win under our belt. Gabriel near the end of the game was driving me nuts as I was convinced he was going to blow the game on his own.

I've told my 3rd and 4th graders that if they wear tights under their basketball shorts they will run wind sprints for days. Worst sports fashion fad ever.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but if you have older parents, especially if one lives by themselves, then you really should look into Life Alert. Saved my old mans life today.

He fell this morning, hit his head on a cabinet door knob, & knocked him out. Was bleeding all over the place. Happened about 9 and I wasn't going to go over there until around 11. The Life Alert we got for him can detect a fall, and when he didn't respond they called my SIL. Brother found him unconscious in the kitchen floor, bleeding profusely from the head. 7 staples later and a golf ball sized knot on the noggin and he is back home. Worth every last penny we pay for it.

Hey guys, I don’t ask for prayer requests very often, but keep me in mind tonight if you don’t mind.

I need Devonta Freeman to score 114.3 points to pick up a much needed win in my fantasy league tonight. Y’all are the best. Thanks a bunch.

Porch light on for PTI

How bout that one where he had a twin - twin sport or some shit. Man that guy had like 10 movies that all had the exact same plot and I loved all of them as a kid - the 80s/early 90s had some seriously terrible movies.

Also I really feel the assistant coaching angst should be more aimed towards barbee, that guy just seems like dead weight.

How bout that one where he had a twin - twin sport or some shit. Man that guy had like 10 movies that all had the exact same plot and I loved all of them as a kid - the 80s/early 90s had some seriously terrible movies.

Also I really feel the assistant coaching angst should be more aimed towards barbee, that guy just seems like dead weight.
That’s Beastmaster you’re thinking of. His twin was played by a ferret.

6ae8967b86fac304707401e3ad986c93.jpg

Van Damme was going to play the Predator but didn't like the suit and was unhappy he wasn't going to show his martial art skills.

Reactions: -Mav-
Looks like august has never seen Under Siege.

I've seen it, it is awful. Just like the rest of those flicks

How can you be so terrible, and yet just continue to get worse?

See above. Both of those guys suck and their movies are even worse than my takes.

Watch Quest during the Kentucky/UCLA game on Saturday. Win-win, imo.

Never heard of it. I'm sure it sucks, too. Plus, I prefer Pickers when we are playing like dog ish. (I did watch the entire VA TECH game)

I hope Indiana has the same irrational, inexplicable patience with Archie Miller as they did with the human wedgie. Give him seven or eight years. Got a lot of fixing to do. Rome wasn't built in a day, hoosiers. Let the eight year cake bake. A sweet sixteen appearance is just around the corner in five or six years.

:okay:

Miller was a great hire but how many top 50 kids want to don pinstripes, live in southcentral Indiana play in a high school gym in the B10. I think the reckoning will be in the mirror with a hot "young" coach. That continues to be fun for me. They is what they is. Eff em.

Texas basketball is also embarrassing regardless this outcome. I hope I never hear another word about us sniffing SHAKA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT