ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand xmas shopping, don't understand grocery shopping, GYERO is apparently made up of bearded hermits in sweatpants smh.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
*Grocery shopping can be ok if the scenery is ok. Not much happening at Meijer or Kroger on Dixie Highway. Now, Target out in the Hurstbourne area...that's a different conversation.

*Nothing like working yet another Saturday. Really hoping this is the last push of the Xmas season so Dad can get a few days off and relax. Basically from mid-October to the last week before Christmas is a 100% shit show and the major reason IDGAF about going shopping.

*Buying the associates Indy's chicken today. The eruption from them could be heard all throughout the Riverport area. 3 pieces, two wedges, and a biscuit. SPICY OR NOT SPICY...YOUR CHOICE!!!

Pretty sure most of us came from Genghis Khan’s ballsack.
According to Dan Carlin of the Hardcore History Podcast , about 8% of Asian males descend from Ghengis Khan. Pretty impressive.

Really disgusting to walk into Kroger and see presumably professional people wearing workout clothes, jumpsuits, wind breakers, etc. It’s not too hard to throw on some Levi’s 505’s and tuck in a blue Oxford.
I almost always roll into Publix after the gym in workout clothes. Throw on some podcast and I'm having a good time. No one is putting on a goddamn oxford for you. I don't even own one anymore. Sweatpants and a cutoff T most likely. Hope to see you there.

Lighted Boat Parade was good as always. What a cool event.

This stupid millennial wearing pajama pants brought his lil doodle pup in the vet all wrapped in his jacket, no leash, dog’s licking his lips, etc. He’s sitting next to the door, lucious green grass just 10 feet outside, and he asks the lady if he can put down a pee pad for his puppy. “I have my own pee pads with me”. But you don’t have real pants, a leash, or a lick of sense. He went around the corner so his pup could pee on the pad in privacy.

Reactions: Century Cat
Will do. And you throw on some jeans and an Oxford to go grab some milk and tampons so you feel like a real man. Probably does a lot for your self-confidence.

I'd be willing to bet most males don't even "see" other people at the grocery.

Made $596 yesterday after a rough 6 hours of work driving a golf cart and making Tito's and sodas yesterday. Really bums me out when you call me service industry, man.

Reactions: bradyjames
I'd be willing to bet most males don't even "see" other people at the grocery..

Disagree. The produce section is where the action is.
1320069131-otter.jpg

-600 bucks a day is pretty good. I hope you've put half away to pay taxes. Single dude making that kind cash. is gonna get hammered at tax time...no state income tax in Fla is a plus.

-wear what you want. Rightly or wrongly people take notice in professional and social settings and draw conclusions...and for better or worse it will make a difference. Matters less in my field (commercial construction) than in law/banking/finance et al.

Reactions: roguemocha
- All right Millennial Basketball Writer Geek, you don’t have to use “unicorn” in every piece. Starting to really hate what Bill Simmons has begotten.
Why Bill Simmons continues to surround himself and the Ringer with only hipster douches like Rembert Brown who don't relate to any of Simmons's audience is astounding. Every single one of them sounds exactly the same.

Reactions: wcc31
I bet Rogue has an excellent benefits package too you guys, its not just about the take home pay.

Louisville and Memphis playing in front of friends and family at MSG, go Tubby.

Football recruiting seems to be going pretty well, maybe Stoops is worth it as long as you don't watch the games.

Reactions: roguemocha
Really disgusting to walk into Kroger and see presumably professional people wearing workout clothes, jumpsuits, wind breakers, etc. It’s not too hard to throw on some Levi’s 505’s and tuck in a blue Oxford.

Another dude worrying about what other dudes are wearing. Get pumped, Poindexter.

Really impressed with Washington’s feel for the game. Terrific passing from him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT