POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um, how about the entire freaking issue of his lying about his rank?

They even dropped his retirement back to the proper level e-8, NetCat.

There are at least 2 MAJOR issues here.

He discussed one, and she ended the interview.

And interrupted him mid sentence a few times, which is very distracting and rude.
Net, you're a dummy.
So she allotted 3 minutes to the interview. She didn't end it in mid-thought. He had time to say what he wanted in that period. If he wanted to mention those things, he could have. She doesn't have to give him infinite time. NET, it wasn't cut off. MAGA can find the strangest things to b!tch about. Meanwhile, Trump goes off on the non-campaign issue of Gov. Kemp again & nary a MAGA word here.

What about it? You think there's a natural evolutionary heirarchy? WEE WOO WEE WOO yes officer we've got the Nazi right here. Found him measuring skulls for characteristics of ubermensch.
GUYKzUUWQAE-YxS

So let me get this straight. Walz does 24 years of service in the military and retires 4 years post eligibility in order to avoid a war zone so he's a POS.....
While Trump does ZERO years of service and pays a doctor to give him a fake bone spur exemption to avoid a war zone and all military service but he's the patriot?
Gotcha. 🤣
Everyone doesn't have to serve...but these are these lies you claim you're so concerned about. He's lied about what he did, when, who he was, etc.

It's weird too "journalists" are asking jd vance about it but wont...you know, sit Walz down and ask him about it. Usually, in journalism you find something then dig deeper. Here they found something and try to end it bc of party loyalty. Disgusting.

Also, Better go back and find if you posted in this thread about how you hated no tips on service workers and delete it, bc the harris campaign seems to just be copy and pasting what trump is saying

The whole thing about lying about your war record...the crazy thing to me is you are going to come across people that have been to war and they know things you don't know. I can try to lie and say I have been to war, but if @warrior-cat asks me three questions about Iraq...he is going to know I'm full of sh-t.

Even among democrats, Walz is a special b-tch. They picked this guy cause they didn't want to pick the Jewish guy from Penn.

Everyone doesn't have to serve...but these are these lies you claim you're so concerned about. He's lied about what he did, when, who he was, etc.

It's weird too "journalists" are asking jd vance about it but wont...you know, sit Walz down and ask him about it. Usually, in journalism you find something then dig deeper. Here they found something and try to end it bc of party loyalty. Disgusting.

Also, Better go back and find if you posted in this thread about how you hated no tips on service workers and delete it, bc the harris campaign seems to just be copy and pasting what trump is saying
So, you believe Trump's bone spurs story?

[adjusts knot in tie. "Tough crowd. Tough crowd."]

I’ve said it before, but Dion is the personification of the childless cat lady Vance talks about.

Yes, would have been better if Vance articulated it in a way that wasn’t so easily twisted.

But Dion hates the idea of family, private property, legacy and wealth. Everything he believes is contrary to the values and ideas that made this country great.

My how the Dem/libs have changed.

1972 (for those who remember)....

'After a large number of prominent Democrats declined to be McGovern's running mate...... McGovern chose Eagleton

On July 25, 1972, just over two weeks after the 1972 Democratic Convention, Eagleton admitted the truth of news reports that he had received electroshock therapy for clinical depression during the 1960s. McGovern initially said he would back Eagleton "1000 percent". McGovern consulted confidentially with preeminent psychiatrists, including Eagleton's own doctors, who advised him that a recurrence of Eagleton's depression was possible and could endanger the country should Eagleton become acting president.[17][18][19][20][21] On August 1, nineteen days after being nominated, Eagleton withdrew at McGovern's request, and after a new search by McGovern, Thomas Eagleton was replaced by Sargent Shriver, former U.S. Ambassador to France, and former (founding) director of the Peace Corps and the Office of Economic Opportunity.[22]'

A dem VP who is pro abortion (of course), pro trans (of course), pro trans for medical procedures for little kids, marches in LBGTQ-WTF parades, puts tampons in grade school boys bathrooms, and brags about serving overseas...when he didn't, and brags about his military rank at the time of retirement (which is a lie).

So, you believe Trump's bone spurs story?

[adjusts knot in tie. "Tough crowd. Tough crowd."]

Trump bone spurs
Biden asthma
Kamala is a woman

If Kamala was old enough, she wouldn’t have been eligible to be drafted. Biden and Trump both had student and medical deferments, so ineligible.

I know you guys don’t think for yourselves, but doesn’t seem like a winning issue.

This is obviously the new Dem/lib playbook for any and all elections. Biden in '20, Hobbs in Arizona in '22, and now Harris.
I'm sure there are others. Don't answer questions. Don''t do pressers. Don't debate (Hobbs), change your positions and lie, and run out the clock.
Pretty easy to do when you have media doing the work for you 24/7.

No they aren't. The facts show Walz filed to run for Congress before any deployment notification had occured.
The man served his country faithfully and honorably for 24 years. Nothing disrespectful about that at all.
Captain Bone Spurs never served a second and Vance sent out journalism press releases from an office. Neither saw a minute of combat....not one minute.
This BS means nothing to voters whatsoever. All they know and care about is that Walz dedicated 24 years of his life to military service. Anything else about this is just right wing girly gossip.
Btw....Do you like JDs eyeliner with or without his cute little skirt??

type2.jpg

We are supposed to be not intelligent enough to know sperm catcher is using AI polls and crowds while barely being seen or doing ZERO media events since Mushy laid out.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat

I agree they need to sit down for interviews. It's time.
Don't see how it's lying if you can retire after 24 years in the service and do so.
Just because he didn't serve in a war zone after 24 years in the military doesn't make him a liar.
A liar claims bone spurs to avoid ALL military service.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Again. A stop criticizing anyone in Georgia with an R next to their names. They are republicans. You can’t criticize anyone who labels themself a Republican.
Yea, I mean if you do it over & over they'll just sit out the election. When is making your point enough? When is it too much? I can say w/o a doubt it's too much now if you care about winning. I often think purity is more important for MAGA than winning. I mean they'll lose so much stuff to b!tch about. Poor babies.

We are supposed to be not intelligent enough to know sperm catcher is using AI polls and crowds
This is exactly the kind of sh** Trump lies about that you clowns lap up like a good cult.
He is already planting the seeds in your tiny brains that Kamala has no crowds at her rallies. It is all AI.
That way when he LOSES AGAIN he can point to that and say he won...she used AI crowds....the votes were rigged..... Everything is rigged.
He's so GD full of sh** and y'all refuse to see it. Suckers.
I'm sure the FOX local news affiliates are in on the lie too. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT