ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's is mind bottling is that Arizona St is ranked 5th. We beat them by eleven billion last year.

Good God Trae Young is incredible.

Why did Cal back off Trae Young again?
Trae could have and should have committed for months but sat on the pot farting. Cal did not want to wait until Spring with him and possibly be left with his Dick in his hand which had happened the previous class. Quade could help with a few guys (Bamba was one) so Cal thought it would be best to go ahead with Quade and get a few other guys he was close to, Diallo being one of them as well. I agreed with Cal’s decision and it turned out fine for us. Young was a UK lean forever and should have committed to help us grab others. When he waffled, Cal acted.

Address it all..
-600 bucks a day is pretty good. I hope you've put half away to pay taxes. Single dude making that kind cash. is gonna get hammered at tax time...no state income tax in Fla is a plus.
I put away quite a bit every month. I don't get a match up retirement plan anymore so I have to put it away.

I mean how little do you think some of us on here make, Rogue?
I think A LOT of people that post make less than 70K (and that's being generous and is perfectly fine). You don't really need more than 50K/year in KY to have a decent life.

I bet Rogue has an excellent benefits package too you guys, its not just about the take home pay.
I have Florida Blue and pay for it myself as well as dental. Obama had a great idea by forcing businesses to pay for health insurance but the businesses just decided to not allow non-salary employees to work more than 30 hours a week. So it really did nothing but make people have to get a second job.

Also, I pay a tenth of the taxes you do.[/QUOTE]

VA Tech is significantly better than Kansas. This definitely feels like a loss.
I felt the same way but had a little faith that we're better than VATech.

I love gritty wins. It shows what you're made of. Solid victory!

What's is mind bottling is that Arizona St is ranked 5th. We beat them by eleven billion last year.

Good God Trae Young is incredible.
Crazy. We literally made them into a two hour highlight reel.

Me and Playball06 got into a social media slap fight yesterday. He posted some pansy ass Huff Post story about how beaten down the millennial generation is. Nobody’s hiring, gross inequality, soaring housing costs....blah, blah, blah.

A guy like rogue is the ultimate trump card in that foolish whiny discussion. He’s got a fairly menial, low skilled, stress free job — and is probably in the top 5% of income earners in his state.

Hash tag Team Rogue, basically.

* Thoroughly enjoyed the game today. For some reason I was atypically optimistic and never thought we would lose.

* So if we are going to continue to discuss peoples’ incomes and what constitutes an adequate wage, I think we need to change the name of this thread to CRASSRO.

* My mother was way way out in front of the whole genealogy thing. All her adult life she spent much of her free time researching our ancestry. After she died I inherited two file cabinets full of research.

She was a proud member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and she made sure my sister and I were members as well. (I never attended even one meeting, but paid my dues just to keep her happy.) We have not one, but two DAR numbers, and one traces back to Martha Washington and her first husband.

On my mom’s side we are total WASPS. We also descend from Alexander the Great, King Duncan of Scotland and The Dalton Brothers, members of the Dalton Gang, who were active outlaws during the 1890s.

On my dad’s side I am descended from German Catholic immigrants who came through Ellis Island in the late 1800s. I also have a son-in-law who keeps goetta in his fridge all the time. :sunglasses:

* Being in bowl pools with real money at stake sure helps makes all these marginal bowls more fun.

I’m descended from Welsh and Irish trash as are most of us. Sorry, you aren’t descended from nobility....more likely a long line of working people.

I looked into birth records on ancestry.com for a minute. Found some weird birth records for my grandmas first kid (my aunt) and clicked out. No need to know some of the family skeletons.

Reactions: rudd1
GettyImages-893929482_rbnppo.jpg

I'm always up for a good Saturday night Dateline but when I hear Keith Morrison's voice in the intro, well I know I'm in for a treat. Pour another brown water and sit back and enjoy.

I think he was interviewing with his post game comments.

The last time our highly successful Italian coach departed, we replaced him with a guy who went by his nickname and had one of the most common last names in the US. Maybe Buzz can snag a title year 1.

We could also try the Tex AM coach named Billy route again. Maybe 2nd times a charm.

Graduated three months after 9/11. Dudes 13 years before graduated after the market crashed. Etc. Etc. We ALL were called lazy and soft by previous generations. Your “plight” isn’t unique, Millennials.

Yes. Times often are hard. Things are never easy. On the other hand, there’s always a dollar to be made.

Question is whether you’re going to go make that dollar, or whether you’re going to sit back and bitch about it.

I have two millenial half-brothers, 29 and 26 (I'm 20 years older than the youngest) and I don't even think we speak the same language. The 29-year old has an audio production degree from MTSU and does sound work at Disney World. I work in medical equipment sales and he has asked me things like "is that what you really wanted to do with your life?" which I told him you don't ask another man a question like that. Plus, he bitches about making only $40000 a year and his student loan debt killing him so he was all-in on Bernie and sending out memes the last week about how instead of the tax cuts going to the rich, they could pay for everyone to get a college education at public colleges. I asked him did you research what your career field paid vs. what you were paying in tuition and he gets pissed off and says the government and media tell you have to have a degree to get anywhere.

The youngest lives with Mom talks about his dream being a filmmaker but works part-time at Home Depot. I've asked him about getting on full-time and he told me, "I make enough to do the stuff I want to do." I don't understand them at all.

In 1987 I took a job as a Substance Abuse Counselor at a county run treatment center.
I made just under $12,000 a year. Thank goodness I had a second job as a waitress that allowed me to pay for my daughter’s child care and our groceries, other necessities, etc.

Sometimes it takes a while to achieve the #SmugLife.

• A guy like rogue is the ultimate trump card in that foolish whiny discussion. He’s got a fairly menial, low skilled, stress free job — and is probably in the top 5% of income earners in his state.

Hash tag Team Rogue, basically.
    Heres the deal though. My grandma, mom and Dad would rather me make $30,000 less and have a title like certified fitness trainer, or banker (bank teller) or whatever. Makes them look better. Because social media has made us all have to be “better” than our friends and aquintances.

I’m happy as can be as a bartender and make great money.

Guess what millennials, a plumber that makes $80,000 a year is better than a social studies major that makes $38,000/year that can brag about their office job and holiday pay.

All jokes aside, at the end of the day, to a man, everyone in this thread would take a 30k/yr haircut for the prestigious title of certified fitness trainer.

I’ve wanted that CFT suffix forever. Still might get there one day, fingers crossed.

(“Bank Teller” is also an underrated title.)

Reactions: roguemocha
  • Heres the deal though. My grandma, mom and Dad would rather me make $30,000 less and have a title like certified fitness trainer, or banker (bank teller) or whatever. Makes them look better. Because social media has made us all have to be “better” than our friends and aquintances.

Where did being a murse fall on their list of hopes and dreams for you?

Hey Rogue, my work is throwing a two-day boondoggle (with spouses) in Key West in late Feb. tell me the name of the bar and I’ll try to set something up there. Should be about fifteen couples or so.

Meh. I'm a millennial who works with other millennials, and graduated with other millennials, and while some of them do have ridiculous student debt (because they went to private colleges) that they'd rather not have, we all get up and go to work and pay for our housing and food and cars and all that jazz like the rest of you... we're just not sure why we need to stop eating avocado toast and start buying diamonds to make everyone else like us?

Where did being a murse fall on their list of hopes and dreams for you?
Probably not high but better than bartender to be honest.

Hey Rogue, my work is throwing a two-day boondoggle (with spouses) in Key West in late Feb. tell me the name of the bar and I’ll try to set something up there. Should be about fifteen couples or so.
Wayne, I’ll set you up right one way or another. No problem. I’d be happy to give you some ideas for the group.

Just message me on FB. Mark Stephens. Super gingy faggy murse lookin fella. I think it’s actually a pic of key west still to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT