ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice touch by ESPNU airing One and Not Done today. The E60 piece was meh, but the article went in on them pretty good.

Jurich saying he was a bargain for UofL may actually be true. He did it as shady as possible, but they weren't getting into the ACC any other way.

Reactions: anthonys735
Again, he's on the side of good and decency so it doesn't surprise me that you would hold such a position.

He wanted to pay blacks for reparations. And that probably wasn't his nuttiest stance. But yeah, that's being "good and decent".

As someone with a friend whose son is going through a stem cell trial right now I’m still stunned that someone would go on the record as saying basically giving millions to a college soccer stadium is more impactful than giving millions to stem cell research. I hope there are some hot takes ridiculing that guy today.

No, by all means keep talking.

Fun little potluck with the bourbon crew last night.

Just Friends is a great Christmas Flick.

Excited for Touchdown Terry.

Last edited:
As someone with a friend whose son is going through a stem cell trial right now I’m still stunned that someone would go on the record as saying basically giving millions to a college soccer stadium is more impactful than giving millions to stem cell research. I hope there are some hot takes ridiculing that guy today.
And a f***ng doctor, no less. Shameful. Plus, it's a GD college soccer stadium - no one gives a shit.

Per Jon Rothstein....

MONDAY'S GAMES TO WATCH: Bryant at Louisville, Chicago State at Northwestern, Drake at Minnesota, Texas Southern at Oregon.

BUZZ: Not exactly palpable.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Man, basically had my #smuglife Super Bowl last night. Shew wee.

Neighborhood lit up with luminaries? You betcha.

Carriage rides through the park at night? Oh sure.

Crafties and cocktails around fires? Yessir!

Tree lighting ceremony with choir? Obvs.

Mother effing carolers showing up at the front door after? TOUCH YES.

I mean, it was the bee's knees, basically. Danny F'n Kaye would have been proud.

anth and his sweating polar bear. Jesus christ, dude. You just can't help but push your queer-loving, commie supporting LIBERAL, junk science agenda....can you??! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Mashburned
My dad was en route to the bus terminal to catch a ride to the Port Authority bus terminal as that explosion happened. Guess he really got the entire NY experience now.

We got like 5 inches of snow down here on friday which essentially means you just shut it down for awhile until it melts. Luckily it was off the roads by late afternoon. Made it to Publix to grab some beers, chips and salsa and all was good.

TD Terry jersey on order.

Reactions: anthonys735
Saw on CNN where they said this could be tied to white supremacist, KKK, or any number of other groups, so hold your horses on the terror stuff!

I’m getting conflicting reports on Fox News. Likely ties to RADICAL Islamic terrorists groups. Recently visited foreign countries, and frequently posted anti American views on social media.

There are much larger forces to blame here, and we surely must blow everything out of proportion. Check your Facebook feed this week for further information.

Danny F'n Kaye would have been proud.
I watched two Danny Kaye specials on Amazon Prime Video yesterday, so I’m not sweating it either.

The first one goes in hard on Japan and Germany in skits and banter. Have you ever seen Nat King Cole impersonate a Japanese guy pronouncing American baseball players’ names to spread Christmas cheer? Cause I have.

-I worry far more about white dudes with automatic rifles than Muslims with bombs. TS.

-Trying to get the house listed. Have to close on the new one by Jan 22nd. Trying to conceive a child. 1 year anniversary of my mom's death. 3 transactions pending at work. Also, Christmas. [banana]

-Have watched about 5 total minutes of UK basketball since the Kainsas game. Been reading the game stories, though!

Speaking of Batali I think it's weird AF the recent fad of knowing local chef's names. If they went to CIA cool nice ed. but spare me the fortuitous journey of their careers to getting the shrimp and grits on my plate.

Something to be said about everybody putting their head down and doing a good job in this day and age. imo.

Maybe its on me and I need better company.

You telling me this guy committed sexual assault?

Mario_Batali%2C_2005.jpg

I find that very hard to believe :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT