ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a delivery guy to me. Regardless, congrats on getting lucky when the hubby gets home after 6 months on the pipe line.

I only leave a Christmas treat out once as gratitude for good service throughout the year.
Actually, using the word ridiculous was way too strong. Having treats set out all the time for delivery people isn’t ridiculous, it’s very nice, just not something that anyone that I am aware of does in this neck of the woods.
I get tons of deliveries this time of year so I would have a hard time keeping the treat table stocked. :)

Duke might finish with the best FG% on two-point shots in basketball history and they went 8-30 from three today.

But seriously...20 shots for Grayson Allen and 11 shots for Marvin Bagley? Does not compute. That ought to never happen again.

Your first statement was a reult of your second....double and triple teams. Hit 3's and Bagley gets free.

Really hoping the E60 piece introduces the nation to what we’ve know about City College for years.

I mean wtf does this even mean?

“I can give $5 million to stem cell research and it's gonna help stem cell research," says Dr. Mark Lynn, an optometry-chain owner whose name adorns the soccer complex. "I give $5 million to a soccer stadium and it's gonna help everything."

“I can give $5 million to stem cell research and it's gonna help stem cell research," says Dr. Mark Lynn, an optometry-chain owner whose name adorns the soccer complex. "I give $5 million to a soccer stadium and it's gonna help everything."
I think the word you’re looking for is “idiocy.”

It means Tom was convincing people to take the money they were going to give to medical research and to dump it into building soccer stadiums, football practice facilities, and, as it turns out, whores.

We might have a cure for cancer by now if not for L1C4.

So now that it's all said and done, Tom Jurich's story arc is taking a school with desolate facilities and a good reputation and leaving it with good facilities and a desolate reputation. That about sum it up?

Kind of agree with him on the phone and face to face vs emails and texts.

But that was a bad look overall for the school and city.

i

The painting of himself overhanging the fireplace.

Love seeing Jim Wayne quotes in there. Always on the side of good, he's one of the finest humans I've ever known.

Biggest bozo in all of politics, this is the first time he has said something that made sense. Thank God he is retiring.

Touched the 2nd half line in the KU game, -7. Figures that ASU wasn’t going to continue to shoot 50% from 3 and KU only had one FT in the Phog at half and that had to be corrected...guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT