ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricket,

What happened to us whites sticking together and helping one of another against the predator?

Last edited:
Already seeing tweets saying the kid got bullied because he was calling kids ni**ers at school.

(a) What a piece of shit he and his family are for this entire thing, if true.

or

(b) What a kick in the balls for that kid if it isn't true, and he really is getting bullied and just has a racist asswipe mother.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
* Mom records son telling the world how awful bullying is.
* Said video goes viral and the internet want to make a difference in the kids life.
* Celebrities offer to let kid come to various events in an internet feel good moment.
* Internet finds out the mom is a confederate flag toting racist.
* When people try to invite kid to the events the mom tells them to donate the money to the families Go Fund Me instead.

Internet is a wild ride man.

That kid’s face has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome written all over it. He shouldn’t be bullied but his mom didn’t help his lot in life.

The monetization of kids via YouTube by their parents will be a real issue in the future. It is sad and there are no child labor laws to protect them.

Reactions: anthonys735
Whatever stupid shit you guys are talking about further validates my theory that social media is ruining our society, I couldn't be happier I'm not on any of that shit and have no idea WTF you guys are talking about. I'm also paranoid about my daughter growing up in it but whatever I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Reactions: roguemocha
I feel terrible for any kid who gets bullied. I also feel bad for kids in viral videos because I assume those kids eventually get bullied “hey dork sing “Despacito” you know the version where your mom’s a drunk because you’re a brat lol” that kind of stuff.

I guess what I’m saying is use common sense, parents. The less your kid is uploaded onto the internet the better is my rule.

When I...um, my kids are big ballin on bitcoin they earned from their YouTube slime making tutorials the joke will be on you all.

And the pop song parody videos about #parentlife to follow will take FB by storm.

Rollin’ in the crypto currency, son!

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-In order to run for a major political office you must have some sort of serious personality defect. Never felt stronger about this opinion.

Nah. Well, excpet for Rob...but that wasn't really higher office, that was a podunk mayoral race he lost.

Last edited:
Most amazing thing is that Kim ascended the mountain in grey flannel dress pants and well-maintained Ferragamos.

Kim don't need no crampons.
My boy Wim Hof climbed Everest with only shorts and crampons, no shoes.

And totally agree with chase that you have to have a mental disorder to want to be president or in that realm. If someone thinks, “I should run the world”, then yeah you’ve got a mental disorder and definitely shouldn’t run the world.

Columnist George Will had a quote on a Sunday morning political show during the 1st Obama run when you had Clinton, Cain, Gingrich, Paul, Romney, etc...that was along the lines of: “the type of mental makeup it takes for someone to run for President should automatically disqualify them from actually being President.”

Last edited:
Seems like a bad idea to send your son to Lithuania fresh off a shoplifting spree in China. LaVar is going to get one of his kids hands chopped off if he isn't careful.

People's infatuation with Lavar Ball is one of the most insanely bizarre cultural phenomena in American history.

In like 20 years, we'll remember when the country united together to hate one man we've never met with every inch of our soul, because he didn't act the way we wanted him to.

As much as Lavar is unlikable it’s simple fact he helped his oldest son become the starting PG for the LA Lakers before age 21 - helping provide financial security for their whole family. If he was some cracka ass who failed on Wall Street but helped his son get top job at a Fortune 500 company with no college degree then nobody would blink an eye at him being such a world class assclown - they would be
comparing him to Gordon Gecko and shit...

People's infatuation with Lavar Ball is one of the most insanely bizarre cultural phenomena in American history.

In like 20 years, we'll remember when the country united together to hate one man we've never met with every inch of our soul, because he didn't act the way we wanted him to.

I have no clue why anyone cares. Why are there constant threads on CatPaw? Why are there posts in here about it?

Reading that espn article, palm pavilion where Jurich was eating lunch in Clearwater is the bar I got hired to work when I temporarily moved up to that area. Played my cards a little differently and I could’ve been ruining ol Tomma’s lunch on a regular basis.

Touchdown Teddy on KSR today. Hopefully I come away feeling like he won’t be the kind of kid to get sucker punched in Richmond while his teammates take it all in from two feet away

Reactions: Mashburned
-Need to close the class up with the Kid from DeSales and Shocky Jaq and win this bowl game and we'll call it a successful year.

-Vanderbilt doing individual drills with KP. Hmm. Hopefully the plan is for him to return to practice during "Camp (vomit) Cal"

-What's your favorite NFL moment of the past few weeks? Guy compressing/bruising his spine, fans throwing beers on a player while he tries to climb into the stands, or QB laying on the ground having a seizure only to go back in the game? Mine was the Bengals getting their doors blown off by 3-9 Chicago. NFL is disgusting.

-So Deener, all those stories of how well UL treated you compared to the UK people... guess that was forced BS as well? SMH.

I have no clue why anyone cares. Why are there constant threads on CatPaw? Why are there posts in here about it?

I don't think anyone truly cares. People just have the burning desire to feel like they belong to something, and the "F*** Lavar" twitter mob is the easiest team to join.

Also Lavar is an easy person for people to point at and let everyone know how much better of a person they are than him.

What Lavar's doing is apparently working because he just bought this "estate" and is renovating it.

b97c118d-1f71-48ed-ac43-a40a9dde66d6.jpg%3Fpreset%3DX-Large

fa3ddb3f-846e-4b7d-bd01-7c91e15a2e99.jpg%3Fpreset%3DX-Large

QB laying on the ground having a seizure only to go back in the game

Wow, that's amazing. Just to be clear, as a spectator you are against a QB having a seizure and then returning to the game and...perhaps leading his team to victory? Or maybe he lost in embarrassing fashion, but how many people have had a seizure on the field of play and simply walked it off. NFL should deploy an ad campaign around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT