ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Rad's gotta rib/side tat thingy like Invictus Girl. Has this been discussed? Probably says something like "Litty".

Cats lookin' good, Duke upset, Cards and Hoosiers fighting to the death with a broken pool stick for a scrap of relevance in a post-Pitino world... Not too bad.

Reactions: drxman1
Duke might finish with the best FG% on two-point shots in basketball history and they went 8-30 from three today.

Perils of a young team in the first conference road game, I guess. Credit BC for playing out of their minds too. BC reminded me of SEC West Tuesday Night Jabroni of the Week and JIMMY THE HUMP IS COMING UNGLUED, IT'S THEIR FIRST SELLOUT OF THE SEASON AND THEY'VE JUST WITNESSED GRAPHONSO GROHNSON'S FIFTH THREE OF THE HALF, TIMEOUT KENTUCKY, BULLDOGS BY A BAKER'S DOZEN.

^Can't take the belt from Richie.

But seriously...20 shots for Grayson Allen and 11 shots for Marvin Bagley? Does not compute. That ought to never happen again.

Really nice 9-9 from the line for PJ Washington. His form is too good for him to have the percentage that he has. I'd imagine it will come around. Today was a step in the right direction. Good overall game from him as well. He just has to play and learn how not to pick up cheap fouls. The team does good stuff when he's on the floor.

Good to see others step up when it wasn't falling for Knox. That was the first really bad game he's had. Dude was aiming his jump shots and shortarmed most of them. It's fine as long as Cal doesn't turn him into a spot shooter. We didn't get to see his left elbow, one dribble, right side layup because he turned it over every time he drove.

Jay Williams wearing a sweater with Santa Claus riding a motorcycle...I mean, if I were Sue D's family I wouldn't want to see a sweater with Santa Claus on a horse, but whatever tickles your pickle, Jay.

Navy's uniforms getting all the pub, but the olive drab and plain matte white lids are an excellent look

Navy's uniforms getting all the pub, but the olive drab and plain matte white lids are an excellent look
Army’s unis are flat out awesome.

My eldest son is glued to this game more than anything I can remember....what football is all about.

- @wildcat1973 and @UnfrozenCatfanLawyer howd the fam’s enjoy TTG 200th episode? The fart scene at the end was cinematic brilliance, was worried my kids were going into convulsions they were laughing so hard. I’m a great parent imo.

Dang. That is not good. Still, the rest of the team isn’t guilty. Thanks Pedre for ruining this game for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Christmas season gratitude randoms:

* My new adopted rescue, Minnie Pearl, who comes from Blaine KY. I got a request to transport this sweet girl from Lexington to a Mastiff rescue in Paducah and fell in love with her on the trip. She is 2.5 years old, & 120 lbs of love-bug. Already very well mannered and walks on her leash like a dream. I don’t know why her previous owners had to let her go, but it is obvious that she was loved and well trained. Their loss is a huge gain for me and I wish they could know she has a loving home forever.

* My new grandson, Jake, born the day before July 4th. He is a sweet sweet, extra smart baby (GYERO grandchild) and his two year old brother, Leo, is getting past tolerating him and progressing to liking him.

* The Football Cats going to a bowl game two years in a row. Even though I am disappointed about what could have been, at least there is more football to look forward to.

* Young basketball Cats starting to look like they are figuring things out. They are definitely playing hard, and to me, that is the important element that everything else follows.

* Tim had his two week Christmas vacation approved after being in North Dakota working on the (evil) pipeline & not being able to come home for six months.

* The entertainment that my personal ant farm, GYERO, provides me every day.
Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays Wildcat friends!
God bless us every one. [cheers]

Diallo finally realizing he needs to dunk it like Westbrook everytime he goes up at or against someone on a fast break. Dunk it so hard it breaks their face. Love the aggression he's shown lately. Once he gets ish figured out....my word.

Wenyen is basically this year's white guy, right?

Anybody else leaving snacks and a sign out for delivery people?!?

Jesus tap dancing Christ. What will the hens think of next.

What? This hen has never heard of this & thinks it is ridiculous. The only time I leave anything out, is when I leave homemade treats out for our trash collectors, yard service, & mail carrier every year for Christmas.

Anybody else leaving snacks on a cute little table and a sign out for delivery people?!?

Jesus tap dancing Christ. What will the hens think of next.

Outrageously expensive snacks that she was indecisive on until after the big sale ended, but forced you to buy them for her anyways?

When the mailman puts the mail through the slot too aggressively I leave a paper plate with Saran wrap covering a human shit and directions as follows:

Take to house 439

Place in paper bag(included)

Light on fire, capture reaction.

As long as the dude is all wreckless and snide with my mail slot, he's going to get the directions.

Outrageously expensive snacks that she was indecisive on until after the big sale ended, but forced you to buy them for her anyways?

Bob, you should make a power move here and order some 'thanks for your service, Dr boat' customized mms or something along those lines. Place them out without asking, and just be super polite about it. That'll last you hear anything of that nonsense.

Diallo finally realizing he needs to dunk it like Westbrook everytime he goes up at or against someone on a fast break. Dunk it so hard it breaks their face. Love the aggression he's shown lately. Once he gets ish figured out....my word.

Wenyen is basically this year's white guy, right?
Can't wait until he finishes one of those. He's had 3 that should be dunk of the year candidates.

What? This hen has never heard of this & thinks it is ridiculous. The only time I leave anything out, is when I leave homemade treats out for our trash collectors, yard service, & mail carrier every year for Christmas.

Sounds like a delivery guy to me. Regardless, congrats on getting lucky when the hubby gets home after 6 months on the pipe line.

Reactions: Teriecat
Chaps my ass when EnG is in the game and there’s more than 2 minutes to go.

Never seen more undeserving time handed out. Pisses me off for the other walk-ons.

I’m really trying because he is Cal’s kid, but I despise him. The line beard and cereal bowl haircut just takes it up another notch. End this experiment of giving him real minutes. J. David is a MUCH better player and is evident in the fact that he can actually bring the ball up court. Mini Frankenstein does nothing but run back after an opponents missed shot and hope that he can jack an open 3 pointer. “Best shooter on the team” Horseshit. He is 2 of 15 for for his career and 0 of 3 this year with only one of those actually drawing iron.

I believe I read that the turd is actually on scholarship this year. WTF?

I’m really trying because he is Cal’s kid, but I despise him. The line beard and cereal bowl haircut just takes it up another notch. End this experiment of giving him real minutes. J. David is a MUCH better player and is evident in the fact that he can actually bring the ball up court. Mini Frankenstein does nothing but run back after an opponents missed shot and hope that he can jack an open 3 pointer. “Best shooter on the team” Horseshit. He is 2 of 15 for for his career and 0 of 3 this year with only one of those actually drawing iron.

I believe I read that the turd is actually on scholarship this year. WTF?

COUNTERPOINT: Shut The F*** Up because Cal could leave easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT