ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GYERO knows that I dont just throw my support out for just any product or place. My recs are carefully considered and the proper research goes into anything that I endorse. That being said, the Hardee's $5 lunch box has overtaken the Wendy's 4 for $4 meal, as the best blue collar lunch option.

Hardee's, though a more costly commitment, offers more food and more options for your dining experience. 4 different meal options, the charbroiled cheeseburger with spicy chicken sambo, fries, drink, cookie obvi being the best of the offerings. Wendy's by comparison, does not provide a dessert, and their portions dont come close.

I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.

OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!

My dog David Venable was hawking some "Moose Munch" last night that looked absolutely fantastic, if you're looking for a Holiday Snack to bring along to the family's house this season. Also available on Auto-Ship.

moose_munch_harry_david.jpg

-I've been developing a slight admiration/like for Lane Kiffin over the past year or so. Not sure how I feel about it, tbh.

- Great article. Love Coach Hall and props to Cal for the small things.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-men/article187142433.html

- Close to finalizing a deal to move into the east Newport historic district... Negotiations on the home inspection report happening now.

I’m excited- cool house with some great potential. It’s long been my favorite area in NKy.

- I lose every damn fight I have with the lass. And the reason is- she’s willing to take it further and I’m not. Seriously- the only human I’ve been mad at for more than a day in the last 20 years is BBdK (because that dude is extra). Who has the sack to take on an emotional female over shit that isn’t all that important? Not me, I’m finding out. What a p****.

- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?

- Tyler Childers tomorrow night. Santacon next weekend. The Bahamas beacons later in the month.

Admittedly, I laughed at that picture of KJ Un. I think the randomness of scrolling down and seeing that was what got me.

If Lane continues to eff with UT fans, he can have at it, imo.

Unless you are immediately gutting a kitchen, just refinish the cabinets... bc eventually she is going to want to make some other changes in the kitchen and no matter what you do right now, new cabinets will again be on the table.

I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.

To me, it's just the fact that he says it. Most coaches are giant pussies and won't say anything even remotely controversial.

I think you all are smart enough to understand what twitter is, therefore you understand there is zero.zero chance people like lane kiffin, or the mfn president of the united states of america, runs a gd twitter account.

Kiffin left UT voluntarily and in hilarious fashion, so he can troll them at will imo.

He also involuntarily got left stranded on the tarmac in Phoenix by his AD. Pretty sure it’s the same move BBdK drunkenly pulled on amie26, only with $10 million and a top 5 coaching gig at stake.

He’s lost the right to troll anyone, like ever.

Reactions: TheShowKiller

You mean you didn't think it was funny enough to repost on gyero like Chase?

-Rip to gomer Pyle, one of my favorites on the Andy Griffith show. Wally and goober say hey Gomer.

- The best deal on cabinets right now are the white Shaker cabinets at Lowe's. I put them in homes this year that went anywhere from $280-$475k. Get a set for $1,500 or less and get a good handyman to put them in for $500.

Well the lass knows she wants fancy cookware, but is now struggling to decide on the color. I’m sure she’ll figure it out when the shit comes off sale.:100points:

:oops:

Sumlin- or someone who doesnt have a job, makes sense. More sense than anyone leaving a current job to go to UT with all that is going on.

They will praise themselves for the great hire, but he isnt going to beat Alabama, UGA, South Carolina, Florida probably ever, and he's still going to drop games to shitty programs like Mizzou, and maybe even UK. In 3 years, when hes a few games above .500- they will be pining for someone new- pay Sumlin $15M to leave, and probably hire Charlie Weis.

Reactions: roguemocha
It’s really amazing how schools have such romantic notions of the “up and coming hire.” They all think they’re going to discover the perfect young candidate, grab him on the perfect upward trajectory of his career, and he’ll have success there for years to come.

Take a guy like Brohm. By all measures, he’s a great young coach. But what on earth has he done that Kevin Sumlin hasn’t??

Reactions: roguemocha
Would PTI even hire anyone at all?

Don't hire an up and comer. Don't hire a retread. Can't hire a star.

Where does that leave him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT