ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Garrison Effing Keillor is getting fired for molestering people. Good lord.
I would have taken "public radio weirdo" in the office pool, actually

I mean, this mofo looks like a melted Dr. Seuss character and plays middle class baby boomer "folk music" on NPR. That's a damn fine candidate for being a raper, IMO

360_br10q_1221.jpg

Wonder how many Bitcoins krazykats bought? :eyes:

Jacob should ride around with him sometime, imo. Dude is a genius visionary like we haven't seen around here.
Crypto Currency is going to be huge in the future. Took a stab at Vertcoin a few months ago and that has paid off. Looking at Powerledger now. FYI.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Karem's in Norton Commons has a good burger.

-Trinity has always had some odd affiliation with Tennessee. Not surprised Brohm would jump at it.

-At some point these massive buyouts *have* to create a conflict of interest for coaches. I mean, there's legitimately an incentive to fail.

-Sun Butter (sunflower seed butter) is pretty dope, actually. THANKS NUT ALLERGIES.

Matt Lauer fired for sexual misconduct.

Is everybody on tv just some kind of pervert?​

30 years from now you're gonna be in trouble if you ever winked at a lady or told a female she looked nice on any particular day.

Bill Nye is apparently an asshole in real life, so I wouldn’t be shocked if he squeezed an unconsenting ass or tit every now and then.

UT is just bidding themselves up at this point and by the time they reach a deal, it's going to be with the guy that codes the plays for Madden and he's going to make 45 million a year.

As a smug, having someone affiliated with public radio being fired for sexual harassment hits close to home.

As an adult professional who has worked with/for women his whole adult life, pretty easy to go through the work day with your hands/comments/genitals where they belong in polite society irl just saying is all.

We’re almost at Salem Witch Trials level already, we’ll be drowning innocent people soon I’m sure.

Buddy of mine asked if I wanted to hop into Bitcoin with him about 7 months ago. He’s already doubled his initial 10K back...

As a smug, having someone affiliated with public radio being fired for sexual harassment hits close to home.

As an adult professional who has worked with/for women his whole adult life, pretty easy to go through the work day with your hands/comments/genitals where they belong in polite society irl just saying is all.

I'm pretty sure that is the point. Who actually sexually harasses women? Probably very few people. Should the few men who do sexually harass women receive punishment? Like a vandal. Are there dudes who are probably the victims of a witchhunt who are falsely accused? Remains to be seen but I'd bet on it since this has every single obvious highlight of a witchhunt.

That said, Garrison Keillor sucks and I hate him.

I'm pretty sure if The Office was airing now then it would have ended in Season 1 as Michael Scott would have been fired.

Many rich, famous & powerful men think they can just grab women by the p*ssy and get away with it because of who they are. Some can.

The days of doping & groping before drinking a scotch and sucking on a Werther's in the office are coming to an end, my friends.

Who ever did that? Trump said something stupid (and good sweet Lord I'm somehow defending Trump) but that is the biggest red herring in the history of history.

Honestly, prior to all this Weinstein shit was anyone aware of any powerful male harassing women in their workforce? And if you were, why in the hell did you not take him out back, break his arm, and dare him to do it again?

I believe that men need to be better about their interactions with women in the workforce. However, this political desire to call every possible dickhead a rapist is awful. F*** that.

I’ve only seen actual “sexual harassment” a handful of times and every time it was a drunk asshole at a bar slapping a girl on the tail or something like that. And almost every time myself or friends told the guy to chill out and that he was inappropriate. That usually stopped it.

Now working in the service industry, there is 100% sexual harassment every damn day but it goes 100% both ways between coworkers and from customer to employees.

For some reason if you’re behind a bar the general public will say stuff to people they don’t know(employees) they wouldn’t be caught dead saying at Kroger or in the street to someone thy didn’t know. Just have to put them in their place with a subtle tongue-lashing.

It's almost like you jamokes don't understand the difference between the people and dynamics involved in Hollywood/politics/actual big business and busing tables or a cubicle farm.

"I NEVER SEEN JAMES DO NOTHING TO BETTY IN ACCOUNTING WHATS NEXT GET CALLED RAPIST FOR LOOKING AT A WOMAN?!?!"

I was joking but do you really think all of these allegations are lies?

I absolutely do not. Which is sort of the point because I think the reaction is possibly more dangerous than the dickhead behavior.

How is someone responsible supposed to react? On the one hand any legit victim of sexual harassment should be respected. On the other hand this is an obvious witchhunt.

It is the ultimate shit-sandwich for anyone with a third of a brain cell.

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

Matt Lauer - NOT PARTICULARLY SUBTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT