ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

Matt Lauer - NOT PARTICULARLY SUBTLE

Meh. Witchhunt.

Not once in my entire life have I considered whipping my dick out at a female co-worker and essentially shaking it at her like a dog toy. It blows my mind that many men seem to think this will work. It further blows my mind that it probably does work sometimes. I'm either not famous enough for that, or my wang isn't impressive enough for it. Or both (likely).

You only helicopter at people you've banged at least once, IMO.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
2d274907814996-today-ellen-matt-fifty-shades-2-150212-streams_desktop_large_fe1b5aa2e7e681e224350cb79ee95401.today-inline-large.jpg

Matt Lair

Singleback Deuce Close LB Angle. Audible to Stretch Outside Run or Inside Zone if necessary. Call all plays at the line of scrimmage.

4-3 Tampa 2 Base and call blitzes at the line of scrimmage.

I want $1 million a year guaranteed for 5 years. Pretty good deal to be honest. Definitely good for 7-8 wins a year.

John Besh steps down after 25 women alleged misconduct. Story was being researched prior to the Hollywood stuff. Damn. Dumbass, I'd prefer to keep enjoying your kick ass food.

There’s like 3 bruthas on the entire site, so it shouldn’t be a big challenge to keep tabs on who’s who.

Tennessee's coaching search has turned into a "last call" scenario. Whoever they get, they'll likely regret it in the morning.
Just hire a nobody, throw one year away and start again mid-late season so you’re at least first in line. They have no homerun possibilities at this point.

Surprised a business called “ Tattoos and Scars” isn’t more HR-friendly, to be honest.
I work at a much more “respectable” joint most of the time. Tats is once a week. But either way, maybe just a little decorum.

Fascinating article on Lauer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/business/media/nbc-matt-lauer.html

"In 2001, the woman said, Mr. Lauer, who is married, asked her to his office to discuss a story during a workday. When she sat down, she said, he locked the door, which he could do by pressing a button while sitting at his desk...

... The woman said Mr. Lauer asked her to unbutton her blouse, which she did. She said the anchor then stepped out from behind his desk, pulled down her pants, bent her over a chair and had intercourse with her. At some point, she said, she passed out with her pants pulled halfway down. She woke up on the floor of his office, and Mr. Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse.

The woman, who was in her early 40s at the time, told her then-husband about the encounter, which The Times confirmed with him in a phone call."

How'd you like to get that phone call? "Excuse me, sir? Can you confirm that Matt Lauer bent your wife over a chair and had his way with her?"

-Props to UT for letting an internet blogger run their coaching search. Seems to be going well. Jurich would've buried Travis ages ago.

-Hate not playing a weekday game once the season gets rolling.

-Coaches and they're weirdness talking about injuries. When is Vanderbilt back? Let's f*cking go.

-Looks like winter is starting next week. Yippee.

Les Miles, Charlie Strong, Kevin Sumlin, or even Bobby Petrino. Lots of names not being mentioned that should be. Agree with Deener that they need to head back to Brohm and give him the offer he's looking for.

-Tiger

-

-Looks like winter is starting next week. Yippee.

Played golf (in shorts) every day this week, and will be doing so all weekend as well...in DECEMBER. You also just got back from Antigua.

Seasons are great, basketball is in full swing, and Christmas is around the corner. Stop being such a weather pussy, go for a nice lil ride, and hush.

-This Meghan Markle chick is unreal. Well done, Harry :fire::fire::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT