ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Kyle Tucker and Brandel Chamblee related?

Brandel (I want to punch myself in the face for having to type that gaffot name) is getting destroyed over something he started with Jason Dufner only to block Dufner. Now all the golf weirdos are telling their #metoo stories about Brandel blocking them.

Not bad twittering if you have 10 mins to kill.

- Oh, and there apparently was a serial killer in Tampa that worked for McDonald's that has now been caught. Former walk-on at St John's to fry cook to yeah I kilt 4 people.

We’re maybe a generation away from a school hiring a message board poster as a coach at some level

Strokin about to hit the big time soon. He will have to change the Bigfoot looking wave pic doh. Can't have that shit in the Big Leagues. Louisville maybe after Padgett fails ?

Depends on what side of the political aisle you fall on and what side the accused falls on, I've figured out that's how you tell the difference in witch hunt vs. comeuppance. Per Facebook.
The only way to combat this is to be extra vocal when someone on your particular side of the aisle is involved. If you're on the right you need to have zero tolerance for Roy Moore, Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump, and others. Those on the left need to have zero tolerance for people like John Conyers, Bill Clinton, Al Franken, and all of the celebrities as well. We have to at some point be willing and able to combat our own confirmation bias and to believe things that don't fit our narrative, and to adjust that narrative. Otherwise it's just politics for sport.

Reactions: Century Cat
Things still going well on the football front it looks like.

Well he deleted the other tweet. It said he's thinking about hanging it up. :rolleyes:

I know Twitter is a tough concept but you don't actually have to follow someone to find out if they tweet something. Reporters and bloggers can make you aware of it with something called a "retweet".

With the sexual harassment stuff, I have utterly no idea what to say. On the one hand, I am absolutely against any person ever who uses power or other coercion to attempt to get sex. That is unquestionably wrong.

On other other hand, I am against anything that allows anyone to make unsubstantiated allegations that don't have any due process and cost people who otherwise seem solid their jobs and reputation.

I don't want to live in a society where some fat prick gets to whip it out and whack it into a potted plant in front of some unsuspecting Hollywood starlet because he can ruin her career and I also don't wan't to live in a society where the merest allegation of impropriety about sex can ruin someone without any oversight and there is some movement and incentive on social media to construe any sexual invitation as "harassment".

Also, F*** TWITTER.

A much more likely explanation is that people whose sole drive in life is to be on TV/have attention poured on them are horrible.

In a more civilized time, actors/"personalities" and the like were treated like the carny folk they are; not allowed in polite society and relegated to associating with the guy who drives a nail through is nose.

Somewhere along the way we started giving them tens of millions of dollars and pretending like they are anything more than narcissistic liars.

Rack the living sh*t out of this post.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Media people are given way too much credence in contemporary society. They don't do anything. All they do is talk about people who actually do stuff. Writers are in the public eye because they write well, not because they have any particular insight. TV people are in the public eye because they communicate well and/or are aesthetically appealing. All style, no substance. The fact that people fawn over them only exacerbates the problem and enhances their self-importance.

Lauer -- like the rest of them -- is basically a Kardahian who talks good. No more, no less.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Media people are given way too much credence in contemporary society. They don't do anything. All they do is talk about people who actually do stuff. Writers are in the public eye because they write well, not because they have any particular insight. TV people are in the public eye because they communicate well and/or are aesthetically appealing. All style, no substance. The fact that people fawn over them only exacerbates the problem and enhances their self-importance.

Lauer -- like the rest of them -- is basically a Kardahian who talks good. No more, no less.

I don't disagree but I've seen the domestic violence system perverted to serve those with a grudge and no integrity. I don't see this any differently.

Matt Lauer may or may not be a dickhead. I don't know. But I do know that this vigilante nonsense on social media is bad for everyone, most especially legit victims of sexual violence.

It needs to stop. If you were raped, call the police. Don't tweet.

-I liked Matt Lauer. But just don't mess with Dylan Dreyer. #bigfan

-Evidently another huge layoff at ESPN. I'm sure The 6 will survive.

-So is UT going to go 10 deep and ultimately hire Tee Martin?

-Took the oldest to Smackdown last night. WWE does not have the personalities as they did in the late 90's. But I'll give them this, they know how to put on a show.

Lynn Bowden will transfer to Louisville and become Lamar Jackson I mean surely I'm not the only one that's seen this movie

Let's be honest. Thru 1 season, Bowden has been more like Lamar Latrell than Lamar Jackson.

But, I see no way that kid will ever willingly sit out a year to transfer.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
-I liked Matt Lauer. But just don't mess with Dylan Dreyer. #bigfan

-Evidently another huge layoff at ESPN. I'm sure The 6 will survive.

-So is UT going to go 10 deep and ultimately hire Tee Martin?

-Took the oldest to Smackdown last night. WWE does not have the personalities as they did in the late 90's. But I'll give them this, they know how to put on a show.
I gave my first grade teach the long, drawn out d-generation x suck it sign and on top of going to the principals office she suggested to my parents that I not be allowed to watch wrestling ever again. The only thing I was missing was spiting water into the air like triple H

Reactions: Mashburned
Tennessee is going to pay Butch Jones $13 million to go away so they can hire Tee Martin.

Remember tidbits like this the next time you criticize Mark Stoops and Mitch Barnhart.

Reactions: roguemocha
Tennessee is going to pay Butch Jones $13 million to go away so they can hire Tee Martin.

Remember tidbits like this the next time you criticize Mark Stoops and Mitch Barnhart.

COUNTERPOINT: Barnhart bid against himself with the Stoops buyout so your logic is bullshit. Where exactly was Stoops going to go?

While I agree that firing him is utterly stupid, quit being a pissant. You're smarter than that.

Well, luckily Tennessee will have Tee Martin leading them to National Championships and filling the university coffers along the way.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT