ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Elam ever shown that makes you think he could be any more than current status? Can't say I ever seen him make a play where I'm thinking, "damn, that kid has talent we just need to get it out of him."

First time I saw him play I was thinking he should've been red-shirted.

I think he was just a physically impressive looking dude and really over ranked after Bama offered.

BTW, by all accounts he's a great kid.

Elam *might* have turned into a really good player if he had the determination/discipline to transform his body. He did not, for whatever reason. To be fair, for some people such a transformation comes easier than it does for other people.

Herm Edwards, who is 63, hasn’t coached in college in 30 years, and is a decade removed from his last head coaching gig (a 2-14 season with the Chiefs) is the leading candidate for the Arizona State job.

The same school that refused to suffer the indignity of a 7-5 record, so they paid their coach $12 million to go away.

You seriously can’t make this shit up.

The hilarious thing about Graham's firing is he had the job at Pittsburgh and quit after 1 year to take the ASU job. The Pitt AD refused to allow him to talk to ASU, so Graham resigned by literally shutting his front door in the ADs face, then having his director of football operations text message all the players that he was gone. And that was after his referred to his former assistants who took job elsewhere as "mercenaries."

The guy's a piece of crap.

Can't imagine anybody was surprised that Tom Crean was so good on commentary for ESPN tonight. And he needed to be, because that game sucked something horrible. But he was outstanding.

This is fantastic.

Moorhead to MSU broken on a message board by a stripper.

If my info from the Cheetah Lounge is correct....
For those that don’t know that’s a great little establishment in Atlanta.
there is a nice lady that “works for tips” and she has a good friend that is uber driver / door man on the side.
Said driver in between airport trips not at the club was able to over hear a conversation between a coach and his agent.
that info got relayed by stripper to Miss Platinum just earlier.
bottom line Moorehead is the guy and he is working to keep Grantham.
So from a Uber to a stripper to the pack. Hail State! Hail Morehead!

Reactions: Hankshaker
Does this at some point move from solid accountability to all out witch hunt?

Seems like it’s moving in that direction.
A much more likely explanation is that people whose sole drive in life is to be on TV/have attention poured on them are horrible.

In a more civilized time, actors/"personalities" and the like were treated like the carny folk they are; not allowed in polite society and relegated to associating with the guy who drives a nail through is nose.

Somewhere along the way we started giving them tens of millions of dollars and pretending like they are anything more than narcissistic liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT