ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm calling bs here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...cbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.f5a087ae7de9

So now the story is that a woman walked into the Washington Post with a completely fabricated lie about Roy Moore sexually assaulting her, and the wise and experienced journalists were able to sniff out the fraud before printing her story.

This seriously has the feel of the Post being the ones who are full of it. Setting up a fake sting in order to fake bust so they come out looking like heros in the end.
Do some more reading up on the alleged perps behind the hoax and see what you think. That Project Veritas group is goofy as hell.

Florida-yeah we blew it. Just complete dickfingered it. Really hard to even put words to describe it. That was the tipping point. A massive corner would have been turned.

Ole Miss-should have won. Team with the ball last won. Didn’t put them away.

Miss St, UGA, Louisville just completely got boat raced. That’s concerning.

We’re getting better, but the progress is slower now.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda.......

Coulda lost to EMich, EKU and UT as well as winning the close ones you mentioned. No massive corners were turned or would have been turned. This team won what it should have plus 1 against SC. Got dog stomped in the others in addition to looking like ass in most of them. Team is consistently unprepared and makes the same mistakes game after game....then you have the continuous coaching gaffes in year 5. Throw in the inept 30 day vacation before the GTech game and you have the icing on the cake as to why this staff sucks.

They are not getting better. Not even close.

Reactions: Stonewall12
-Yeah, Roy Moore is a f*cking weirdo and ultra conservative group is nutso. Love to bash the Post but I don't think it's some conspiracy. Those little radical groups are awful.

-We could do a hell of a lot worse than Stoops but he needs a little humble pie. IMO, the 2 should've been suspended, but whatever, coming to do the radio show means he clearly understands the frustration.

-Best part of a trainer is days like today. I'm not in a great mood, last thing on earth I want to do is workout, would rather go get a cheese burger and lounge around, instead I'm going to roll in with a little extra vacation weight and he's going to destroy me. That will snap me back into shape the rest of the week. Really need to get back into swimming though.

-Cal visiting Wiseman? :eyes:

Our sec coach with a 20mil buyout is calling radio Matt to ask why the fans are upset. Lol. Gold.

How dumb do they think we are? Answer: pretty dumb I guess. Tia for the upcoming fan Q&A session on iheartradio, Mark. Glad to know you care about our feelings.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
The 7-5 record was fool's gold. It's like focusing only on a stock's trading price and ignoring its fundamentals. Do so at your own risk. Some folks may not care about having an offense that's not ranked in the top 100 in the country (and a defense that's not ranked in the top 90), but that kind of shit gets you beat at home by bad teams (UF, OM) and has you hanging on for dear life at home to even worse teams (EMU, UT).

5 years in, and I'm still not convinced the guy isn't simply a good recruiter who can't coach. No discipline, no identity, no player development, and the team regressed throughout the course of the season. (Also, he has terrible taste in hats.)

Let's face it, what it really comes down to is that as a UK football fan and as a program you only get openings like our schedule to matchup with a relatively experienced and talented (?) roster once a decade...maybe less, where you can even consider competing for the East or winning 9 games.

Would be nice for us to take advantage of one those rare occurrences during my lifetime.

The fact that Stoops kept JJ because Stoops doesn't want to kick a kid to the curb who needs him. 100%of it.

Stoops has had a pretty good track record up till this point when it comes to player discipline. People just want someone who cares as much as they do and will fix the problems that continue to happen over and over

Say a prayer or whatever for Mr grandmother, she can barely talk she's hooked up to so much shit. Started what was basically a dream scenario which included a 17 hour drive/move across the country., and back a few days later due to her health.:angry:. I guess some mix of frustration/sadness is part of it. Great to hear she's stable and should get progressively better during the time I'm gone.

Nope....

Last edited:
Go ahead and write down that UK will be an under seeded 8 seed playing surging 9 seed Arizona in the first round of the tournament this year.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Go ahead and write down that UK will be an under seeded 8 seed playing surging 9 seed Arizona in the first round of the tournament this year.

I like being the underdog. Us against the world. Who's with me?

/
617nTQnt0wL._UX425_.jpg

-Christmas lights up today, tree later this week. :smiley:

-Shot In The Dark on Netflix, the end of that first episode :flushed:, tough to watch just waiting on the inevitable.

-Been killing it at work like I was BRax, time for a vacation but my January and February trips seem so far away. Worst part is my schedule has been so varied it’s killing my sleep schedule which, in turn, is killing my gym time.

-For the life of me, I really don’t understand the people that are over Stoops and want to move on. I’ve said it multiple times, move on to who?

The mistakes are frustrating but there are big time programs (at least much bigger than UK football) that have been struggling to hire a serviceable coach. They end up just paying 3 guys (1 coach and 2 buyouts) at the same time without noticeable results.

Really as big as getting guys on campus.

1) Recruit good
2) Develop good
3) Scheme good
4) ????? (Ice cream trucks at practice maybe?)
5) Profit

Yea boy we got all kinds of talent on D, stoops "the defensive genius" is gonna wreck the SEC this year!!!

Picking one player to demonstrate the coaches don't know how to develop is ignorant.

What about 2* Josh Allen being a potential 1st Rd draft pick?

How bout Ryan Timmons, Jason Hatcher, Drew Barker...all pretty disappointing considering their hype.

Timmons had a fine career for a high 3*. Wasn't anything special but he was fine.

Hatcher was on a great trajectory before getting arrested with a pound of weed.

Barker literally broke his back after 2 starts.

I'm not convinced they're great at developing talent either, but I think they're much worse at in game management.

Jesus Christ, people.

SEC recruiting rankings....

2017 = 10th of 14
2016 = 10th of 14
2015 = 13th of 14
2014 = 9th of 14
2013 = 13th of 14
2012 = 14th of 14

Shocked we haven't "developed talent" better!!!

Maybe you can't blame "lack of player development" for Elam not being a first team AA by now.

On the other hand, how bout at least make the two deep as a senior?

Reactions: drxman1
Barker literally broke his back after 2 starts.

Umm we have no idea what was wrong with Drew Barker’s back, other than it’s a “Back thing.”

There are more things to back pain than just fractures. I speak from a position of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT