ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was way out in front of the Jordan Jones is a loser take. Called when he was flipping double birds in Gainesville just before one of the worst UK performances I’d seen in person.

The meltdown by the Tennessee radio host is gold, lol.

We cheaters, users and abusers of black kids.

Remember when some of y'all had '73 (or some others?) convinced we were hiring Leonard Hamilton before Cal was hired? That's what is happening to UT fans right now except this isn't a prank. It's real.

And it's spectacular.

Reactions: roguemocha
UIC out here lookin like Bob Holly @BKH34

hqdefault.jpg

This team sucks, they’re boring, and I hate them, but Kevin Knox is absolutely playing his ass off.

Liked what I have seen this half on O, granted Chi-IL is obviously outclassed....probably won't watch Pickers tonight

Palumbo is a snotty little see you in Tennessee. My boys probably wouldn't read at a football game, but had that been my boy she was publicly chastising, I'd let him loose on her little crew. MY BOY WOULD NEVER READ A BOOK AT A FOOTBALL GAME FROM HIS PERSONAL LEATHER RECLINER WITH HIS NAME STICHED ON IT IN THE JOE CRAFT PALUMBO SUITE ON THE LOGE BALCONY. MY BOY LOVES THE CATS SEE HE HAS SLEEPOVERS WITH BRAD CALIPARI AND MATTHEW MITCHELL I BET THAT LITTLE NERD ALERT HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN TO BRAD CALIPARIS ROOM WELL I HAVE AND SO HAS MY SON WHO IS A SUPER CATS FAN PLEASE LIKE THIS PICTURE OF HIM BEING HELD BY COACH MARROW IN A POOL IN CANCUN FOR THE BAHAMAS TRIP LOL GO CATS BABY

speaking of Tennessee, every time I leave gatlinburg there is a horrible disaster. First it was a fatal helicopter crash, then the next time the WHOLE TOWN CAUGHT ON FIRE, and this time it looks like they are about to hire Greg schiano. I am so sorry Tennessee but also gfys

Brad Calipari may be the best shooter on the team, the opponent has to respect his deep range, and his 3 point shooting prowess opens up passing lanes on offense.

Per Dane Bradshaw.

GTFO.

Can't stand B-Rad. Tries too hard to be legit. The tat was just the beginning of my disdain for the little wanker.

In 15 games that he has appeared in he is shooting 2 of 14 for 14.3%. He is certainly our best outside shooter?!

Last edited:
Schiano won at Rutgers and that is a worse football school historically than UK. They wanted Gruden. Hell Clay Travis said Mullen would not have been a good hire.

Not to mention, they’re “firing” him over something that was easily discovered in a simple Google search.

So Ohio State doesn’t mind the pedophile Association? Willy, what do your people say?

Sparty looking good.

Diallo with some sick jams. Fun to see it live, thanks again Anth.

Reactions: anthonys735
Schiano was only on Pedo State's staff for, I believe, Joe Pa's last year. It's not like he was there for the whole debacle. If that's why they have gone back on his hire then that is ridiculous.

They (UT) haven't gone back on Schiano's hire for anything he did (or didn't do, in this case). They've gone back on it because of the reaction to the hire from their fanbase and even from Tennessee politicians. They didn't anticipate such a strong negative response.

They (UT) haven't gone back on Schiano's hire for anything he did (or didn't do, in this case). They've gone back on it because of the reaction to the hire from their fanbase and even from Tennessee politicians. They didn't anticipate such a strong negative response.

The negative response is based on his time at Penn St. Also, because his last name isn't Gruden. But mainly because of the Penn St. angle. Now granted they may not want him regardless, but that is the reason being floated for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT