ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Cal just completely oblivious to this??

With his size/length/supposed athletic ability, Gabriel shouldn't be allowed to shoot a 3 all season. And yet nearly half his attempts are from deep.

That's just horsepussy, lazy ass basketball.

I don't care how many 3s Gabriel takes as long has he rebounds and blocks balls on the other end. His drive attempts tho.

Defense has been great the last twelve minutes or so. Cake's baking. Pretty much everyone said it during the preseason. They're gonna take a couple of ugly losses, look silly while they figure it out, but by March all the pieces will come together and they'll have as good a shot as all but a couple of teams.

Gabriel drives the ball like there are secret traps built into the wood.

Uncoordinated f*ck. Surprised he hasn't broken his nose firing one of those falling drive/spin move pitches(idk what to call that shit, it most resembles a baseball pitch so...) into the bottom of the rim and it coming right back at him.

Epic stomp-waddle by Westbrook.

That was amazing. This dude straight up did the fupa poking out the front, feet poking outwards waddle, no teeth gums chew, bushwhackers arms during entrance, and a stomp I've only seen from women wearing sweatpants and rubber sandals....all at once.

Give him all the awards.

Heard those old black guy say 'jewed the coop(or coupe)' today while walking past him talking on a gas station phone that was still attached with a cord.

The exact phrase was 'dumb ass ninja jewed the coop'. At that point I realized it was rude to stop and stare at someone who just accused another ninja of jewing a co-op, and walked off.

What could it mean? Nothing on urban dictionary. This man has very yellow eyes where it should be white. Is that a crackhead thing orrr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT