ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to main stage STORMY!

Could you imagine if they served beer and spanakopita in Rupp I mean atmosphere would probably suck.

Richards is is my main dawg ill carry the flag until he is dominating people in Jan. Washington I just dont know what he is.

10986098_460663020759157_1553359417_n.jpg

I like tittays just like I like watching good basketball. I'm pretty sure there is a new American Pickers on right about now so I'm changing the channel.

Just can't get into this team, and based on the lack of in game posts here I'm guessing I'm not alone.

Reactions: Mashburned
The brunette behind the bench would make this more interesting...sigh.

Gonna be a long year.

No, what? I don't like tittay's? American Pickers is better than watching that sorry excuse for basketball? No that there was maybe a dozen in game posts?

How about you go for a run, clear your mind, and come back with a realization that this team is garbage at this point. Honestly, if we are lucky this team reaches Knight/Liggins/Jorts level but I'm seeing Goodwin/Noel/Poythress or something like that

Reactions: Stonewall12
I know it’s a well deserved GYERO joke but Camp Cal may be big for this team. Figure out who they are on offense, and spend the rest of the season per usual trying to teach them to step on throats.

I like tittays just like I like watching good basketball. I'm pretty sure there is a new American Pickers on right about now so I'm changing the channel.

Just can't get into this team, and based on the lack of in game posts here I'm guessing I'm not alone.
Good, stop posting about it. We got it, you don't have any hope for them. Unless that changes no further updates are needed. Sick of being reminded by you after every game that this is an exercise in futility. Let those of us who want to see where this team goes enjoy the season.

I know it’s a well deserved GYERO joke but Camp Cal may be big for this team. Figure out who they are on offense, and spend the rest of the season per usual trying to teach them to step on throats.

Joelle Justus said the same thing. Said he just needs a healthy sample size before he adjusts the metrics to better suit our squad.

So this Joel Justus guy is an actual coach at Kentucky? And his "analytics" helped Cal form the idea of "Blue Platoon, White Platoon."

o_O

Literally had no clue who the guy was until looking it up 5 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT