ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most ridiculous part of that entire Baker Mayfield story is that it was freaking KANSAS that decided to be all *tough guy* and prompt the whole thing. Hey Rock Chalks, you're 1-10, and your only win is over SEMO. Your "Jayhawk Walk" video from earlier this season was so sad, it should've been set to a Sarah MacLachlan song.

It's like the Washington Generals bowing up to the 'Trotters before a game, before getting run by 28 and having confetti and/or water dumped all over them, their shorts pulled down, and a ball bounced off their head and into the net for a basket in the process.
We don't get nearly enough angry Llama takes. More, please.

What's the deal with Stoops Raftard hat? That thing looks like some shit cawood would post, and he looks ridiculous in it.

On the same subject, why is he still hanging on to the 40 hairs on the top of his head. You look like a ginger Homer f*cking Simpson, shave it or get a buzzcut like the rest of the balds. Let it go, you look like a shit popsicle. Not knowing when it's time to give it up and shave/buzz your head is a fatal flaw for alot of guys losing hair, and its such a simple thing that can take you from looking like a total goofball, to just a normal dude.

Old politicians trying to make sex to young female interns or employees or whatever is nothing new. If they did it they should be punished but when a 20 something female is flirty with an old rich white man I'm not sure why it's surprising that the guy wants to get some ass. You shouldn't grab an ass, and especially not a titty without consent, but this stuff is getting a bit silly that two people get drunk, some shit may or may not have happened and now it's this giant ordeal.

especially not a titty

636421039421057893-lcjdc5-5gjsl1h6ur4uqffsfr4-original.jpg

Final tallies for the Georgia Dome for UK Basketball:

26 Wins
6 Losses
5 SEC Tournament Championships
4-0 in NCAA Tournament Play
1 Tornado
Highest Point - 95 SEC Championship Game :eek:, followed closely by running IU out the gym
Lowest Point - 02 SEC Tournament Game vs. South Carolina [sick]

Goodnight old friend. Lots of good times in that place.

Last edited:
Reality tv was way better when The Real World housemates were tasked with solving social issues or starting businesses. I'm not really interested in watching hot young drunk 20 somethings fight and have sex.

#boring

Quick Google search shows ol' Jon working for a youth outreach program to Uganda called Sozo Children. They have sister project called Sozo Trading Co. I assume they trade something other than Ugandan children, but the the naming is unfortunate

Also, if that big fat redneck doesn't look just like bitch rax, I don't know who does

depositphotos_13072985-stock-photo-jon-brennan.jpg

Per mooching ass Kentuckian's webpage on the internet, he lives in Birmingham. Where most great Kentuckians go to continue their mooching.

I liked that Jon ended the series hanging with the other losers of the house like Beth and Tammy, while Aaron and Dom didn't want anything to do with him or that show.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
I want a jacket with fringe. In fact, I'm instantly mad at myself that I've denied my Kentucky roots for so long and not previously bought a jacket with fringe.

Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT