ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McGinnis graduates we will lose approx 36% of our total points :raised_hands:

Hope we have an eye on a good kicker

OMG! Thankful for these girls! FRIENDSGIVING! [sick]

Reactions: Mashburned
Love Richie's Joel Justice hate. Came on quick, but fierce.

I'm on the Baker Mayfield side of this argument. Should you grab your crotch and yell EFF YOU across the field, probably not. Is it that big of a deal? No. Players say worse between every single play. A dude from UF literally spit in Bunchy Stallings face earlier this year and nobody said a word. Take that holier than thou shit elsewhere, losers.

3 things I can do without right now...

* Joel Justice - take your sabermetrics bs & go cut your teeth elsewhere, Joe Cool

* Stoops’ grey hat- it’s hideous looking

* The term FRIENDSGIVING- it’s a get together with your friends like any other weekend.

God I love everything Richie posts.

-i am a major proponent of cast iron cooking gear. I own some le crueset, staub and lodge. Will literally last a lifetime. That said, homegoods/marshalls/tj maxx is the play. May have some aesthetic/paint issues but 1/2 the cost. I like/have to use nice gear...but retail is for suckers.

I've got a Le Crueset Dutch oven that I bought overseas in 1986 and it's going strong. Things are bullet proof. Worth the $$$

Reactions: drxman1 and rudd1
I'm a Lodge fan BC that's what's been handed down to me. Only thing I cook with anymore. Something very satisfying about a well seasoned cast iron skillet.

Reactions: rudd1
Today's "KSR Quote of the Day," in predictions of coaching changes at UT, Ole Miss, and Florida:

"Big name guys get it done at Florida like Spurrier and McElwain."

-GYERO has had some hilarious, unprovoked, seemingly random objects of hate over the years, but Richie's hate of Joel Justus might be the GOAT.

-I realize that I'm not the AMA's target demographic, but I happened upon it twice last night. Once was some Asian pop group lip-synching badly, and the other was Pink dangling from the side of the J.W. Marriott hotel, also lip-synching badly. Even the worst music of our teen years didn't approach the level of their terribleness.

-Couldn't be any happier for Drake Jackson....stabilizing the center position, and getting a lot of love on a CBS national broadcast. #WoodfordProud over here.

-RIP Georgia Dome. This morning you fell down, just like Marty Moore should have.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm only half as full of sunshine as you thought ;)

You do realize his prediction can still be closer than yours right? That would make pulling a 3 month old post in a thread you don't post in to say "nah nuh nah nuh boo boo, you wrong" look even worse.

Reactions: Phil McKracken
Randos:

* Richie calling anyone (ever) "Cool Breeze" or "Joe Cool" is my hatboggan. I love it.

* We are in for a Knight/Jorts/Liggins year in basketball. Hope it turns out alright but I'm sure not going to pay much attention until there is proof of life.

* I'm pretty sure that if it was up to men there wouldn't even be f***ing holidays. Has anyone, at any point, ever thought to themselves "You know what we need?! AN EVENT!" F*** that. Make every day special, love your closest family and friends, be grateful, be kind, be a giver.

Didn't need a f***ing Hallmark greeting card to remind me.

* We are going to kick Louisville's ass, MMA style.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
You do realize his prediction can still be closer than yours right? That would make pulling a 3 month old post in a thread you don't post in to say "nah nuh nah nuh boo boo, you wrong" look even worse.

That was tongue in cheek self-deprecation. If the half full of sunshine didn't give it away, or the wink, sorry.

Reactions: -BBH-
iu

* Drew Franklin with an entire blurb over the weekend about how poorly Kentucky tackled Saturday. They didn't tackle poorly -- they played Sony Michel and Nick Chubb. You can't tackle someone if you can't even get your hands on them.

* Every year, we get at least one brutal reminder of how far behind the elite SEC teams were are in talent level. It's usually when we play in Gainesville. Saturday was that game in 2017. Take Benny Snell, for example. I mean, we all LOVE that guy, and rightfully so. But he blows up tackles because has to. Meanwhile, Georgia's stud backs run thru huge holes in the d-line untouched, put a sick move on the linebackers, then blow the secondary away with 4.3-4.4 speed. Just sick. On a whole different level. And that no catch in the 4th quarter that should have been overturned...mf'ing eek. That' OBJ stuff.

* We weren't winning that game, no matter what. On to Louisville.

* Baker Mayfield with the forced apology after getting busted with a crotch grab and yelling F bombs. Screw that. He should apologize for nothing.

* Good to see the Fighting Showkilla's get a chance in Rupp tonight. Curious to see which team the Killa family will be supporting.

The most ridiculous part of that entire Baker Mayfield story is that it was freaking KANSAS that decided to be all *tough guy* and prompt the whole thing. Hey Rock Chalks, you're 1-10, and your only win is over SEMO. Your "Jayhawk Walk" video from earlier this season was so sad, it should've been set to a Sarah MacLachlan song.

It's like the Washington Generals bowing up to the 'Trotters before a game, before getting run by 28 and having confetti and/or water dumped all over them, their shorts pulled down, and a ball bounced off their head and into the net for a basket in the process.

It's too bad Mike & Mike retired, because the "will this hurt Baker Mayfield's Heisman candidacy" discussion would be right up their alley. Probably talk about it all week.

Georgia dome forever in my heart.

Vs. IU on the run to #8. That place was rocking and the back and forth was insane. Saw a UK fan knock out cold an IU fan on the walk to the bars after. Second game vs. Baylor I through up twice. Great time.

The 04' demolishing of the the SEC field and finishing off the tournament dunking all over Florida. Still cant believe that team let Squeaky Johnson take them out.

PTI's right- except it would have been the effect on him throwing freedom finger salutes on his NFL stock, would any team be willing to take on such a distraction what would he do during the anthem yo gabba gabba eat fresh

"You're right, Mike, of course emphasis on YOUR pee-pee. Up next, we talk to Jameis Winston about his rehab and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE..."

The Mikes' (and, king of the try hards, Taylor Zarzour on ESPNU radio) insistence on referring to every coach as "Coach" perfectly summed up the vibe of the show.

"Coach, ya got a tough game coming up. How do you prepare for a game like this?"

"Keep chopping wood, nose to the grind stone, etc"

*two segments later*

"Mike, what a great interview with coach. If you're a fan of Coach's team, you have to feel confident going into next week. Coach has that team on the cusp. Coach"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT