ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should probably Georgia Tech that D lineman's knees next drive

Got about 75 yards of missed facemask calls against UGA

Somebody wake that bitch up.

Grief.

Well at least now we don’t have to worry about the Florida and Ole Miss game costing us the east.

If we are going to send SJ on the jet sweep wouldn't it make more sense to put him on the sideline and let Bowden be that guy 100% of the time and actually give him the ball in that scenario to actually cause a defense to adjust?

Next week should be fun.

Well that was an ass whipping. Kirby Smart still looks like he bought his haircut at a Dumb & Dumber estate sale, the prick.

God bless Stephen Johnson, he’s been nails.

What’s he do after this year? Slang insurance, open an Hvac company, law school?

F off, you stupid redneck.

[laughing]

Angry Chad is my hatboggan. Years ago he called me a bitch twice in the same sentence and I still randomly laugh thinking about that.

Having met the guy in real life, I just can't see it. Dude is super nice, very stable, etc
The timing of our trick plays is what's annoying to me...they are more "obvious" weird plays than trick plays.

The only person that play tricked was Bowden as he seemed to just go with it and fire that effin pigskin.

Not even just our trick plays, but it seems every time we try something different it is obvious. Like that time we set Bowden in motion then he reverses field and we throw it to him in the flat and he is stopped for no gain. It is like we spent 3 or 4 seconds parading him around and telling the defense hey, you need to tackle this guy.

* The term FRIENDSGIVING- it’s a get together with your friends like any other weekend.

Bad take... Friendsgiving is awesome for two reasons:

1. What get together with friends outside of Friendsgiving included gravy and eight different kinds of stuffing?
  2. In terms of top to bottom cool people to hang out with, I'm going to go with friends over family

SO now the lasses big thing she wants for Christmas is Staube cooking ware...I mean, I will profit from attempts at fancy French cooking, but damn this shit is $$$.

-i am a major proponent of cast iron cooking gear. I own some le crueset, staub and lodge. Will literally last a lifetime. That said, homegoods/marshalls/tj maxx is the play. May have some aesthetic/paint issues but 1/2 the cost. I like/have to use nice gear...but retail is for suckers.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT