Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody told you 5 years ago that Tommy was
A. Flying in private jets with Karl Rove
Or
B. Arrested for smelling little girls bicycle seats
Which one you picking?

Probably C.

(Making fun of you for running for mayor of a conservative suburb while having your Facebook set to an open marriage...oh and you fell off a ladder.)

-Re: Rupp student section debacle ([sick]). The students who should be going to the games - the ones who know basketball and are hardcore fans - watch the games at home or the bars. When I was on campus it always seemed like the out of state kids or the kids who don't drink were the ones talking about being the in eRUPPtion Zone. Just my observation.

The 'too cool' kids can't take their ass to Rupp and watch a basketball game?

:rolleyes:

I'm OK with getting rid of the one and done rule in theory, but you have to revamp the whole recruiting calendar if you do that.

Do NOT want to have to wait and see on recruits to see if they bolt after they blow up at the Cranberry Jam Battle for the Bucket hosted at SW Asshole State.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I assumed this was done by Tommy and Karl Rove's plane, but apparently it was just a NAVY pilot having some kicks. Impressive flight pattern.
penis%20pic%202_1510877949684_11722469_ver1.0.JPG

That’s the same guy i always notice at the games because he’s in the exact same spot seemingly by himself.

Pretty sure the real issue with the Erupption Zone is the weird guy in the first row that has been there for 10 years, always wearing a jersey and shorts, dancing to all the hip hop songs. Get that dude out of there. (same guy as above?)

It can not be that hard to fill that sucker up.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
I will do it when necessary except for a place like MSP otherwise you can find me in the skyclub enjoying a magazine and coke.

Man, I've just about had it with the smugness and attitude from the salvation Army bells. Always given them things, not this year. The bells are louder and I've had it with that church bitch look they keep giving me.

I'll spend my money on toys and donate them directly during one of the toy drives the SA puts on. The bitchiness must change or you won't be getting any of my change LMAOOO

Last edited:
I always thought NW50 sucked. Tried way too hard.

I can see where someone would think that but he's pretty much the same funny ass dude in person. Is mean, obviously he doesn't go into tirades on people for sucking but he's a good dude, funny as hell, enjoyable to be around. Never went around looking for fights like you'd expect. I think the board was just his place to vent. The guy DID babysit other grown men all night long with only a computer for entertainment....

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Kudos to Mike Vick! There is something to be said about someone who pays his debts.

*Crazy Mary- PJ
Boys of Summer- Don Henley
Concrete Jungle- Bob Marley
Cowboys like US- George Strait
Toss it up- Tupac

*Faculty assignments are green-lighted for the spring... pretty excited to get back to graduate level after a few years off, and working with 1st year students- which is pretty tough. Will be doing an Ed. Policy course on Economic Development and Higher Education, and a Poli Sci course on American Political History from Roosevelt to Watergate.

*Thanksgiving menu is coming together.
Smoked pork belly
Cornish hens in lemon butter reduction
Burgoo
baked mac-n-cheese w/conecuh (hot, of course)
bacon-wrapped green beans
grilled garlic brussels w/ balsamic and soy

Turkey- GTFO
bullshit casserole-GTFO
anything w/ sweet potatoes- GTFO

What is the acceptable fat content/thickness to serve porkbelly?

I mean, yes it’s very fatty. But you have to balance the fat with meat. I’ve had it served at where it was just blubber.

Pumpskin Spice Latte is the dope.

We have a chance to steal UTs version of Marrow and quite a few recruits.

....but imagine if we had 2 Marrow level recruiters on staff. That would take our program to the next level in the SEC. Big boy football, get him a bunch of money and profit.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
GYERO should buy an ad to run on the SEC Network during games. They have to be basically free given that there are only about 4 total that they run.

The inability/unwillingness to pass out of the double team (in advantageous manner, at least) is mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT