ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1p2xPP.So.79.jpeg

What's up with Justice's hair? He doesn't look to be going bald but just goes with the full on 0 haircut anyway? Slap in the face to folliclelly challenged men everywhere, imo.

Reactions: rudd1
Tried that Puccini campfire pizza. It was good, not really close to Best Pizza Eva. The Giacomo was not very good. Overall I give them a B.

In the upcoming Lexington Pizza scene, if you haven’t been to Rolling Oven, you’re doing it wrong. Better than anything I’ve had in the two river cities.

Don’t know if it means anything but didn’t like seeing Drew Barker warming up on the CBS pregame nope
Bold strategy, Stoops. Bench the starters, let them get an extra bye week, throw some bench meat to these wolves, lose 78-0 and let's go beat Louisville. :victory:

I bet being the starting QB at Jawja would be an incredibly sweet gig. No one really expects you to be Peyton Manning or anything -- just get out there and throw the pigskin with moderate competence, win 8 or so games a year, absolutely slay the co-ed game in Athens and have safe harbors in every SEC town, then go sling some insurance until you're a fat, old millionaire.

It's the Tubby Smith of gigs. Smart, cushy, and awesome.

Stephen Johnson is awesome and I love that stone cold bastard. But his inexplicable inability to hit Conrad up the gut is baffling.

So tackling a WR without ever looking back prior to the ball arriving is ok in this game? Good to know, our secondary should be in great shape then.

I was sitting there saying I will never understand what constitutes pass interference because that looked like textbook interference to me. I feel better now that you said that.

Lots of UK football already in this one-

Obvious bad call against UK stands after replay.

No call on pass interference near the endzone right in front of the official.

Stupid roughing the kicker play.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Sometimes you know instantly the play that directly led to you getting your knobs shoved down your own throat. This is one of those moments. We dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT