ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
sch

Haymarket1-e1493475710116.jpg
LOOKING FOR THAT PAPPY $1400 SHIP CONT TRADE?

-tmfh

If I was looking at 20 to life and having to do 85% before I saw the parole board, I would *totally* get a sex change before pleading guilty.

Reactions: NamelessOne
Depart for Athens at 9:00 am without the lass. Airbnb off caimpus. Should be crushing domestos and not raping or groping stress-free lassies this time tomorrow evening. If I can survive tonight's unchecked snark and relentless guilt I guess you could say things are looking up for old SAE.
Square footage of room please.

@BKH34 can you go ahead and ban everyone who drops by GYERO with any inkling of political talk.

SAE and Chad jabbing at each other? GYERO vets who know when enough is enough, they stay.

These randoms that come in here ----> get them TF out. Ya know, after assisting you in ordering bbdk around that one tailgate, I've never asked for anything in return. Now I ask. FINISH THEM.

People absolutely lose their shit over MJ and politics. I listen to that show daily and rarely even notice him bring it up.

So some hipster with a dungeon style bar in Louisville is in trouble for a dungeon style rape n kill? Surprising.

Was trying to think of my top 5 GYERO trip buds. Not regular friends, but those that I've spent the most time with on trips chasing tail/getting into trouble/etc that I otherwise wouldn't see much.

Tommy - no explanation needed
Rogue - no explanation needed
BBdK - dk always made sure I had a drink or shot on hand, feels like during every one of my trips, BBdK was close by either talking shit, or gibberish to me. It took me a few trips to figure out that meant he liked me.
Cool cat - always acted as a big brother on trips to me. Dude always made sure I had a drink or shot. Always felt like we were the last two out, always felt like we nearly fought large groups of people, and always felt like each of us drank as humanly possible.
Tough one here between SAE and Willy -. Going with will just because I feel like I've been around him on more trips. Both are fun as hell.

Schems and 80proofs have always treated me like family, left each off because I feel like I spend more time around them in Lexington than we ever did on trips.

Anyone heard from kickingaf? Dude kinda fell of the face of the Earth.

Actually met kickingaf at Huber's tailgate this year. Had a nice looking lass with him. Kudos.

Not sure how a sex change will really help in prison. Now you get an extra hole to rape.

MJ doesn't talk politics on his show??? Are you sure you're actually listening? Still though, the callers with the political hate aren't doing themselves any favors.

That one guy who called in today about his dead son...shew. Sad but great story.

Well more restrictions coming out for prescribing opiods. God forbid you actually need them. Just pour some tussin on it.

Been on a huge curb bender...can't believe I missed out on this all these years. Up to season 8 now from the beginning. Easily one of my most favorite shows.

Thanksgiving next week, where does the time go...

I've got a tenant that I thought was a tranny for the past year and a half. 6'3 black guy, about 240, fake boobs and all. Answers the door the other day in tighty whities, bull nuts hanging out the side of them. Disgusting. Put some pants on brah.

Would not surprise me one bit if kickingaf had some Eric c Conn shit running in nibroc. Last I saw him he was going to some law school which I wasn't sure was an actual law school or not. Loved regular kickingaf, wasn't so sure what to think about shady kickingaf. Hope he's well.

The Suns play at Talking Stick Resort Arena [laughing]

Speaking of the NBA, you kinda knew Josh Jackson would waste some portion of his talent, but man I expected him to have a chance at ROY this year on such a shitty team. He looks....not good. I know it's early but the shots are there and they need a playmaker. He's averaging 2.1 TOpg and .9 apg. Dude will probably develop into a career 15-5-5 guy off of talent alone but you can watch guys and know whether their hear is into to(basically whether or not they GAF). Been Simmons on the other hand is trying to kill MFers every time he steps on the court. Dude doesn't even *need* a shot, but if that ever develops he'll be one of the top players in the league for years to come.

Lots of solid young talent in the league. Cuz is having a career year(28ppg 13.7rpg and 5.7apg). 55% from the field. I expected the big guy to have a good career with a few AS games but he's turned into the best big in the league.

Tried to watch the Kings and Fox the other day and had to turn it off. WCS is the laziest player I've ever seen. That particular Kings team has half of my top 10. Get Fox and Skal out of there, I mean these gafs managed to suck the energy out of me simply watching them, can't imagine what it's like to play for such a dogshit franchise. I'd demand a trade yesterday.

Really fun time to be a Kentucky and NBA basketball.

BTW - Rockets have 70 with 4:30 to go in the first HALF. Suns have 53. Fun to watch.

Last edited:
I think he went to Cooley.

Have a friend who is a law prof at Valpo. Crazy they are basically phasing out. Probably why he is in a visiting position in LA right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT