ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang gang gang :fire::fire::fire::gun:

CC17-9735.jpg

The little Webster looking strength training guy is pulling the old "cough cough Touch You Phaggot cough cough" move. Solid.

But, yeah, go ahead and play J. Vanderbilt now. One foot is fine. I see all I need to see in this pic.

Have to get something off my chest...

Checked horoscope for my girlfriend's sign and it said that we're not compatible. It's been going around in my head for the whole day now and when we met I was moody and shit and couldn't do anything about it because it was always in the back of my mind. We still had sex and all but I feel like I'm less in love with her. I started thinking about how we could drift apart and never talk again and all of that shit. What the **** bros.

I know it may sound ****ing stupid but still, never knew that shit would effect me in that way.

Hope when I go to sleep everything will be better.

Sorry if I'm being a loser.

I'm not saying that elite players that choose to go to Duke or Kansas over Kentucky are stupid, but here is a comparison list of Kentucky/Duke/Kansas recruits during the Calipari Era at Kentucky who are averaging double figures in the NBA...

Kentucky Players in the NBA averaging 20+ PPG (5 Players)

Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins, Karl Anthony-Towns, John Wall, Devin Booker

Duke Players in the NBA averaging 20+ PPG (1 Player)

Kyrie Irving

Kansas Players in the NBA averaging 20+ PPG (1 Player)
Joel Embiid

Kentucky Players in the NBA averaging 10-19 PPG (5 Players)

Eric Bledsoe, De'Aaron Fox, Jamal Murray, Julius Randle, Enes Kanter

Duke Players in the NBA averaging 10-19 PPG (4 Players)
Rodney Hood, Jayson Tatum, Brandon Ingram, Austin Rivers

Kansas Players in the NBA averaging 10-19 PPG (3 Players)
Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Morris, Kelly Oubre

Totals -

Kentucky - 10 Players
Duke - 5 Players
Kansas - 4 Players

I hate that I actually have to type this out, but my hand has been forced. PLEASE STOP SAYING ALPHA. Thanks in advance.

It's incredibly f*cking annoying. If I hear some dipshit commentator say "Alpha Dog" one more GD time my head might explode. Grab a thesaurus and a dictionary and learn some new words.
I like HNIC.

Reactions: Mashburned
The little Webster looking strength training guy is pulling the old "cough cough Touch You Phaggot cough cough" move. Solid.

But, yeah, go ahead and play J. Vanderbilt now. One foot is fine. I see all I need to see in this pic.

Brad is either stretching for some unknown reason or he Has some ape or caveman in him.

The Cavs home channel announcing team is some generic white dude and some black guy that sounds like he spends the rest of his time arguing at the barber shop.

Dude is a trip, needs to be on the halftime show with Shaq and Chuck on TNT or whatever it is. Makes zero effort to hide his bias.

Reactions: NamelessOne
I don’t know if it’s my age or my #smug but I’ve really upped by robe and slippers game in the mornings lately. Sitting over here like Lord Grantham in the wee hours basically. Nice lil addition to my routine.

Hey I’ve got more #hot #takes on robes, Onion videos, fantasy football, slippers, you name it loaded up if you lurkers think you can come in here with that crap.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
unless you're rocking the classic cornflower blue button-up PJs you can't claim the #smuglyfe. Nouveau riche, these days, I tell ya.

Also, what does "local bourbon bar owner ALLEGEDLY likes tying up women and shitting on their faces after raping them" do to Louisville in the LOUvsCIN power rankings? I know the lads just brought a minor league soccer title home, but still.

Last edited:
unless you're rocking the classic cornflower blue button-up PJs you can't claim the #smuglyfe. Nouveau riche, these days, I tell ya.

Also, what does "local bourbon bar owner likes tying up women and shitting on their faces after raping them" do to Louisville in the LOUvsCIN power rankings? I know the lads just brought a minor league soccer title home, but still.
This post escalated quickly I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT