ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duvall looks awesome. Pretty interesting that Cal didn’t recruit a stud PG who wanted to come to UK. Wonder why that is...

Only a matter of time before Allen punches someone in the nuts or trips someone on purpose. Until then, analysts will be falling all over themselves sucking him off. Matured, learned from his mistakes, blah blah blah.

Reactions: UK_Dallas and wcc31
Hope it comes out Allen molests animals. God i hate that guy, and he’s on fire tonight.

Sparty will be tough, great game. Late flurry by Duke takes it.

Not even stressed about this game. Have accepted the cake baking. Just hope it’s respectable.

When I lived downtown, could walk to Rupp, went to many games. The weekday games are a chore when you gotta work the next day.

Duke 40-0. College basketball, you can play it out if you want, but this is UNLV '90 with trust funds.

[eyeroll]

Last year during the opening weekend of the tournament somebody did a thread of memes making fun of Jon Rothstein and his "this is March" stuff. Already waiting for "So much Bronson Koenig in Tyler Herro." Do you think Jon Rothstein likes girls? Not even asking if he's gay. I don't think he is or care if he was. But do you think female humans interest him in the slightest?

Duke's better than they were the last two years, I think. Grayson Allen going bonkers from 3 masked some stuff but you figure Gary Trent will make some of the ones that Allen misses going forward.

Miles Bridges going three happy was a little surprising. He shot Duke out of the zone and then shot Michigan State out of the game. That isn't something I'm used to seeing out of Izzo.

Reactions: drxman1
The other Dos Equis guy wanted like 10X what he was being paid.

Somebody get on the floor and grab a loose ball please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT