ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmm so many shoes to choose fro....HEAR ILL TAKE THESE BABY BLUES ONES I MEAN BLUE IS BLUE AM I WRITE?
Looks like these IMO:

brachs-easter-speckled-jelly-bird-eggs-candy-ff-130705-w.jpg

This team just shrinks. Obviously they're so young so not used to this atmosphere, but got damn you'd think they'd be over hyped not scared.

Gabriel with an air ball....what a pussy.

Win going away if we use the zone as anything other than a change of pace

This team just shrinks. Obviously they're so young so not used to this atmosphere, but got damn you'd think they'd be over hyped not scared.

Gabriel with an air ball....what a pussy.

Win going away if we use the zone as anything other than a change of pace

We’re not winning. Just look for small encouragements.

Gabriel with some good minutes early...

He hasn’t done shit and isn’t very quick but for some reason, I think Green is going to get it at some point.

Know why Kansas is getting every loose ball? They're bigger, stronger, and faster. That's the worst part about all freshman. It's not experience necessarily. It's that they are outweighed by 10-20 at every spot by guys with equal skill sets and athletic gifts.

Kansas is doing nothing on offense in the half court. Not sure where 3 out 2 in stuff is. It's all 5 out pass around and shoot.

Reactions: wcc31
If we could board and get to loose balls we'd be up seven. I'm very impressed actually. They belong on this court and they're going to improve more than Kansas will. We're not good yet, but I feel much more confident that we're gonna be. Wish we had an anchor down low. That needs to be Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT