ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that some of the tough guys, re: student tickets, on here have been offered tickets several times to several games and passed basically every time.

I went to every game as a student.

I was planning to take you up on your ticket offer last year before I ended up catching the stomach flu, ishing myself for 72 hours.

But yeah, I have no interest in trying to make weeknight games anymore. Not worth the hassle.

Reactions: roguemocha
wcc, on the decent chance that you come to a game with me this year would you mind trying to catch that stomach flu again so we can comfortably fit on the bench seats? TIA.

I'm trying to do my part.. I sold all of my November game tickets and started training again today so I could fit more comfortably.

I wasn't taking a shot at you - Just noting that those pesky millennials should really stop whining and go to the games while old curmudgeons are allowed to watch from their couch.

I went to every game too @wcc31 and that includes Tubbys last few years so blow me students. You all are all watching future NBA All-Stars for $10. Those little cry babies didn’t stare at DOOR for hours or celebrate over snagging a 4* recruit under Tubby’s guidance.

Also, I was fortunate and didn’t have to take student loans but I still mopped floors at K-Lair and slang drinks at Pazzos for my entire college career so I could, you know, afford a $10 basketball game. #ainttoogoodfornothing

Reactions: wcc31
Tyler Herro truly is EXACTLY the kind of guy B Rax has been begging for. I mean, *exactly*

Going to games at Rupp is more often than not, a chore. But I feel like that about a lot of things now. I took my son to see Thor last Friday, and while I enjoyed the time with him I was ready to leave after about 30 minutes. Feel trapped. Need to walk around and bullshit wth strangers or I feel like I'm gonna explode.

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Why can't Lynn Bowden play qb next year? Am I missing something?

Day 14: I'm thankful king llama has Facebook. He makes my day. Love you bud

Dads still murking. Got a secret trip to gatlinburg planned for the weekend after thanksgiving. This is why I wreck shit

Loved Bilas for quite a long while and now simply can hardly bare to listen to the guy. Unfollowed him on twitter. As big a turn around of a sports personality I have ever had.

Jay Williams sucks as well.

K is 10-1 against Izzo

O don’t have an issue with the checkerboards at all. We’ve had much uglier jerseys on iconic teams.

Reactions: parrott
It's to honor our racing heritage bc our boys are STALLIONS...and that's racist af. If some pretty privileged white girl would bring that to the attention of the world via facebook we can def get some new uniforms, and maybe even get Mitch fired.

No Recruit: "Man, I picked Kentucky because I grew up watching Charismatic and Silver Charm. I still remember running in my back yard pretending I was Barbaro... I know I'm a small forward but I pattern my game after the way Kent Desormeaux rides. At the end of the day it was an easy decision to wear the checkerboard."

I understand not being overboard raftard preaching we will win.

That said, F Kansas! F them right in their heel clicking fairy asses.

Shout out to whoever was the first person on here who hated Jay Bilas. Real visionary, that guy. Doing everything on the Grayson Allen redemption narrative short of mentioning that time he was a caddy.

Preemptively furious at John and the Wildcat ball team tonight, but I can't yell and act a fool like I normally do because I have to color commentate a game tomorrow for my job.

My hope is that Malik Newman screws stuff up. I'll never forget his recruitment, I asked Greg Mason where he thought Newman was going when it was down to us and Mississippi State and he said "He's gonna play for a bad team, wherever he goes." And that's my favorite way that I have ever heard a coach call a player a loser.

Yo, Bill Self got super duper fat, and it's all in his gut. He looks like a capital D. Bill Self, more like 3-Bill Self, am I right...I'll be in the car.

So Billy Preston out another game for not being able to explain the vehicle he had a single car accident in. Kansas certainly knows how to "loan" kids cars. Was this one in Lafrentz name as well?

One thing you can't deny is that the guys have shown improvement each successive game. And this is the game they've had circled for a long time. So, anything is possible.

With that said, KU leads most of the way and pulls away for 8-10 point win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT