ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just dropped three spots in the poll for playing badly in wins. LOL, ok. I know we all agree we're not top five right now, but you knew we were young when you put us there in the first place, we won the damn games, and I can honestly say I've never seen that shit before. I'm sure after Kansas runs us they'll be ready to drop us out of the top 20 and tell Cal to go lie in the bed he made.

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

Georgia gets steamrolled by Auburn, and Miami wins big to move up to #2. Great weekend for Mark Richt.

Re: home inspection, just remember that you have the sell the house one day too. When we sold our last house, the buyer's inspector found a long standing roof issue that ours missed, cost us a couple grand.

Meanwhile when we tried to buy a house in KY, our first offer on a house was contingent on the sellers having an adequate house inspection on the house they were buying. Their inspector found $80k wrong with their newly remodeled house, and they decided not to move.

Needless to say, we found out who their inspector was and used him when we made our next offer.

Reactions: drxman1
Maybe give this a look Chadrach. It’s not like buying a new home has ever ruined a marriage.

Well Kansas started 4 guards and only shot 60% from the field and 42% from 3 in their one game so this bodes well for us!

I think part of the -2.5 is that our youngsters tend to show up in the big bright light games. That being said, if it’s still under 3 tomorrow I’ll be hammering it.

Why would you wait for the line to change if you were going to bet it?
Because I bet through a local buddy and his site only allows you to bet the same day of the game in college b-ball, everything else is fair game to bet all week. Otherwise yes, I would bet it now. I have a feeling it’ll go over 3 tomorrow.

The "two plays away" always annoys the piss out of me. We're also "two plays away" from 5-5.

Real talk: this team is 7-3, and 8-4 is very doable. Thats a great year at Kentucky.
Also, I would have shot a 75 if it weren't for those two 8's and a 7.

Pool looks nice. Haven't been in yet.

Colin Kaepernick is Citizen Of The Year. K

UK still persuing Jarren Williams...meh, F him. Have some diginity.

Any chance Mags or Drew get involved in the new Barstool Sirius channel? O know they have a relationship with the PMT guys but don’t really know how far that goes.

Pat Knight basically saying that his team was on drugs was pretty cool.

This next one was from the golf coach at D3 Huntingdon. Centre was one of the teams that beat his team. This rant was done on a Sunday and he was fired by Tuesday IIRC.

To be fair, D3 golf is as high stakes as you can get. Those coaches live in a pressure cooker man.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Talking trash in golf just doesn't really work. Goodness.

"AND WE EVEN HAD GOOD WEATHER THAT DAY!!"
"YOU COULDNT BREAK PAR EVEN THOUGH THE COURSE WAS WELL MANICURED!"
"YOURE NOT READY FOR QUAIL HOLLOW YET SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING PHEASANT RUN!"
"YOURE GONNA PLAY A FULL ROUND EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS WEEK!!"

:joy::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT