ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get any lead at all and this staff turns into a big dripping wet vag. The method is old and tiring.

It's vital to force a turnover once and a while.

Killed my football buzz for the night. Was looking forward to some of these night kicks. Meh

Reactions: WynnDuffy
It’s easy to get hung up on the fact this team should be 8-1. But you can’t forget it could just as easy be 3-6.

This has just been a really weird college football season.

What kind of shit-stained, rusty, old dumpster did Stoops and House pick up the playbook for our defense? We just let a back-up Mississippi QB put up Peyton Manning type numbers on us......31/40 for 382yds and 4 TDs.

For f*ck's sake, going 31/40 is a pretty good outing with no defense on the field. Even through the lens of Kentucky football, it's inconceivable to me that our defense can be this bad with a "defensive-minded coach."

[laughing]

Losing a game you should have won - check

Having the good fortune of injuries hampering the opposition but the second-stringers playing even better - check

Backsliding down the hump - check

Having a terrible call/noncall screw you out of an important score - check

Scoring too early and having your entire fanbase know a game-losing drive is coming- check

Pure UKFB tonight. :clap:

^^^ that sums it all up perfectly.

What a perpetual, never-ending steel toed kick in the nuts UK football is.

The Clown has the best philosophy on all this.

Reactions: roguemocha
I'm never blame the ref guy, and it may or may not have changed the outcome of the game, but that hold on the last drive at the 20 on 3rd down right in front of the damn play so every ref had to be looking in the area was so obvious even the commentators saw it.

It is unreal to know we should be 8-1 right now eyeing UGA for the east, but at the same time I should be happy about 6-3 with Vandy and Louisville left.

What kind of shit-stained, rusty, old dumpster did Stoops and House pick up the playbook for our defense? We just let a back-up Mississippi QB put up Peyton Manning type numbers on us......31/40 for 382yds and 4 TDs.

For f*ck's sake, going 31/40 is a pretty good outing with no defense on the field. Even through the lens of Kentucky football, it's inconceivable to me that our defense can be this bad with a "defensive-minded coach."

[laughing]
And we have "potential" future pros in Westry, Baity, Ware, Allen, West, Jones all upperclassmen right? Inexcusable.

I absolutely appreciate courtney loves all out effort on the field he doesnt stop. The problem is in a game like today's hes not equipped to cover anyone. Hes too slow and its d painful to watch.

I hate being a uk football fan.

Stoops having the benefit of a shit SEC and Stephen Johnson has made him look 10 times better than he is...and he hasn’t looked too damn good. I cringe thinking what we’ll look like when Johnson is gone.

Stoops isn’t a terrible coach for us, but if he was at a place like Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee, he’d get fired within 3 years.

Stoops having the benefit of a shit SEC and Stephen Johnson has made him look 10 times better than he is...and he hasn’t looked too damn good. I cringe thinking what we’ll look like when Johnson is gone.

Stoops isn’t a terrible coach for us, but if he was at a place like Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee, he’d get fired within 3 years.
Austin Macginnis is pissed that you left him out of this take.

We are surely better than we were pre-Stoops (hard to be worse) but it's fair to say his lack of progression as a HC is frustrating...and just like in 07, we have failed to take full advantage of a schedule that was prime for a historic season by UK football standards.

Vandy will be a war.

Mitch was grinning and yucking last week "if Mark wins again yaknow we gotta clause that will extend his contract, and if he wins some more we gotta clause that extends it even more yucka yucka yuck, dontchaknow".

At least in 07 whe we blew an opportunity Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee were top 15 opponents and our West Division opponents were a top 25 Arkansas, Sylvester Croom’s best team, and the national champion.

Overlooked questionable coaching decision, declining the holding call on 3rd down before they kicked a 38 yard fg to make it 27-20. Back them up 10 yards and have a 3rd and 25. I know he made the 49 yarder later, but I would have much rather had him try a 45+ yarder in that situation. I get that they probably would have gained 20 yards on a draw play up the middle, but at least show some act like you understanding that to that point the kicker hadn't made a fg of over 40 yards all season.

mark-stoops.jpg

Eh, it was an obvious attempt to deflect which worked pretty damn well because I completely forgot about the money I was out for a few hours and was watching football with friends which was her idea.

A few hours later I found it kind of funny, and knew damn well GYERO would go GYERO on that, and I am ok with that.

With that extra hour I will fill you guys in on how things go tonight!

Kentucky was ranked 113th in country in pass defense before tonight.

Kentucky's secondary was a disaster tonight.

Kentucky should hire a coach who specializes in pass defense.

I have no real reason to think this, but I somehow don't think Mark Stoops is enamored with the old U of K (which is bullcrap because $$$ and stuff) and doesn't really care to be here.

Of course, last year's "you screwed a co-ed and kncocked her up" rumor that the fan base got started probably didn't help. But still.

How in the hell can this be compared to Joker? He may be a dumbass in general but we are so far behind the Joker era it isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT