ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have 81,000 points on the ol Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards account... Time to plot the next trip.

Too bad credit cards are worthless.

- It’s time to bring back the Beer Barrel. Wanna just call it “The Barrel”? Fine. But it’s kinda hard to make the alcohol argument while having The Woodford Reserve Club at Commonwealth. I know UK doesn’t believe they can do anything not associated with Kroger but maybe step out of the corporate shadow for a few minutes and do something the fans would appreciate.

- Sports talk radio is soooo much better when hosts actually have the self-awareness to let their co-hosts/callers disagree with them without being arrogantly dismissive. Strangely, national radio hosts seem to be better at this than locals.

- The KU/Mizzou game was special because of everything surrounding it (rivalry, genuine hatred, one school refusing to play, etc) and the charity aspect… UK/Morehead could’ve been cool in its own way but we settled for the norm. Fans will pay for different and memorable… Memorial would’ve been that. Opportunity lost.

If the game doesn't count and it's not on TV, it really just doesn't exist to me. Only thing I'm hoping for is an injury free affair.

Bring it all back, the beer barrel, the K, one of the old Wildcats.
3290a4f6709a3f769f0916bfea86d7fa--kentucky-sports-kentucky-basketball.jpg

36933641320_7a1330494b_b.jpg

* Retiring sounds incredibly boring, but being in a position financially to not have to do much work at all sounds freaking awesome. That's my plan.

* I'll tell you what news story needs to go away, like pronto: the constant scrutiny of Trump's phone conversations with Gold Star mothers. Jesus christ, I can't think of many things int he world that should be more private than that. Enough already, media. Ugh.

* I think Kentucky takes care of business this weekend. Some things to keep in mind, as we got sidetracked by our inflated record.........

- stephen johnson just really isn't very good. he can be a solid conservative quarterback/game manager, but he's not a good passer, and can't really be counted on to win games on his own merit. he's fine. i'm okay with him. but is he a star? no.
- this team struggled mightly in our 3 contests vs directional schools
- we don't blow anyone out

But I think we get back to the game plan of controlling the clock, pounding the ball, and playing good D. We win an ugly one.

* Game watch plans Saturday: The Pony (Chicago). Any of you hoe moes gonna be there?

* Got 695 pages into the 725-page second Game of Thrones book, then lost it. Mothertouch. That's just annoying.

* Thoughts on Tennessee?

Amazon Prime vs. Kroger ClickList who ya got
Meijer delivers, which sounds awesome, kind of.

I doubt I'll try it because I am not willing to have a Meijer delivery person step foot in my house even though deliveries are apparently outsourced. And there's a monthly subscription.

Mostly it's the #strangerdanger aspect. I watch Criminal Minds.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
The only thing better than Rick and Tommy going down in flames is the total splintering and destruction of the fan base in the ensuing civil war. Let's burn this mother down. :fire:L:fire: 1:fire: C :fire:4:fire:

I'll tell you who doesn't fail to deliver, a little company called Bryant Heating & Air. Buckeye Marge called me as I was leaving work last night, she was cold and the furnace wouldn't kick on.

I get on the horn with a dashing young man in Lexington and after a few more phone calls a top notch service tech is at my house at 8:00 pm. He was there until after 9:00 and got the job done.

And I wasn't charged overtime!

If any of your wives can't survive a 67 degree house, I suggest calling Bryant.

Sweet, can't believe Anth, who runs a heating and air company, was able to fix your HEATING AND AIR.

I would like to give a shout out to my neighbor that owns a Mc Donald's. It was early this morning, I was super hungry. He let me come through his drive through and buy some food. Crazy, I know.

And my uncle Delbert who owns a gas station, let's me come and buy gas anytime I want. Lots of good people out there guys.

Contacted Bryant HVAC thru their website around 7:30 am yesterday morning to request a furnace inspection. Receptionist called me back by 8 am and put me on the schedule.

An experienced professional (thanks Shawn!) was at my house by 1:30 pm. Furnace is purring like a kitten and I'm the latest Bryant Heating and Air member. :okay:

(However, I'm still awaiting my receipt; is the email system down?)

I'll tell you who is never ever ever getting a call from me or anybody else who has the displeasure of hearing their stupid ads...

A FRANKEN-FURNACE!!!!

Idk remember the company name, but it's some hot-sounding chick, her dad, and her brother just making an awful racket on the radio for many years now. Something with an "M". Off yourselves.

Reactions: anthonys735
What's up with Fayette Heating & Air touting their "no felons" policy, anyway? WTF is that?

Service companies are notorious for occasionally stealing people's shit. Remember, they are in your home mostly unsupervised. You would be surprised the records that some employees have.
Would you rather have a cho mo with three felony burglaries on his record in your house around your kids, or a guy with a clean record.
Nice little video going around Facebook now, of a s Indiana heating and air conditioning company caught on camera stealing a home owner blind.

I'll tell you who is never ever ever getting a call from me or anybody else who has the displeasure of hearing their stupid ads...

A FRANKEN-FURNACE!!!!

Idk remember the company name, but it's some hot-sounding chick, her dad, and her brother just making an awful racket on the radio for many years now. Something with an "M". Off yourselves.
Actually the Dad passed away last year. Sad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT