ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The schedule is not as difficult because there are no completely unwinnable games but lets be honest here we were probably a 6-6 team last year that won one that we shouldn't. Anyone that thought 9 wins is possible has not been paying attention. Get to 7-5 this year and keep making progress. No reason to place uniformed BJW type of expectations on this team.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
20800153_10155786254478729_7644142313232406361_n.jpg

[sick]

Reactions: Mashburned
I blamed them for half-assed, or no condemnation of white supremacy, which many of your own GOP Senators publically agreed with.

I did call Trump a dogshit excuse for a human being, and you can run with that.

You called out the governor of ky you hack. Not the POS that did it, or the Nazi fags, but the gov of ky. You're getting as bad as chase or Bristol. I don't think even you want that

Went to my kid's middle school football game on Saturday, and there was one punt. The kid kicked it about 30 yards, and I'm not sure he got all of it. Pretty amazing that a SEC punter barely kicks it farther than that (39.2 average).

Marcus use the Aussie. How much worse can he be? Or we could just go for it every 4th down (kidding).

While that is staggering to think about, the big difference is middle/high school kids (in most cases) aren't really taught to do anything but kick it as hard and as far as you can. College game is whole different can of worms with "get-off" time, hangtime and directional punting factored in. I still think McKinniss has a nice leg, but it's the other stuff that needs work. Would not be surprised if the Aussie wins out.

Off to New Buffalo, Michigan this weekend with a group of Chicago buddies. Lakehouse. Highs in the upper 70's and lows in the lower 60's. Does anyone care/know anything about New Buffalosucka?

Casiner there and another just down the road in Michigan City. Was there back in March, and that Michigan City one (Blue Chip) was surprisingly nice.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Pretty great story... Chad Bettis spent the past year battling testicular cancer through chemotherapy. Finally made it back to the mound tonight in Colorado. Seven scoreless in Coors is damn hard to do. This exchange between him and his manager...

If that car was sold only approximately 15 years earlier, and needed to be detailed across the street in the garage I worked at - because the other dealership was too busy, or someone was on vacation or out sick - it could have been me that filled it up with gas and took the sticker out of the window while paperwork was finalized. Man. It's pretty freaky to be this close to history - a feeling you all can't understand, I guess. Count yourself lucky.

We could start a club. I too graduated from a high school in Union. And the man the school he went to was named after was principal at the high school I attended a decade ago. Just uncanny.

(Related: The people on Facebook from high school that usually correlate the significance of an event with how closely they can relate it to themselves are unusually mum on this one. Not sure how to interpret that.)

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Bright side: Bagley reclassifying and (presumably) being ruled eligible for 17/18 means he'll be off to the NBA and out of the way by the time we field our SUPERTEAM in 18/19.

The road to #9 just got that much easier.

[smoke]

Reactions: Century Cat
Which hateful, racist, alt-rightish GYERO monuments are up for removal?

Personally, I think it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT