ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Looks like the driver of the car was a staunch Dem and very anti trump. Wonder how the chases and sae's of the world will change their tune.
DHFDiy7VwAAi0Jr.jpg

Typical Elizabeth Warren voter imo

Looks like the driver of the car was a staunch Dem and very anti trump.

I don't know if this is accurate, as you most likely get your "news" from breibart; however, assuming it is accurate, the driver is still a gigantic piece of racist shit and should be executed.

The difference between me and you, Rob, is I'm not going to make excuses for people who are pieces of shit just because we voted the same way. If you're an asshole, you're an asshole. I know it's standard procedure for garden variety half-wits such as yourself to make excuses for the jackass psychos of your party, but that's not how reasonable people do it.

So the Bernie supporter who shot the congressmen doesn't represent all the left wingers?

Starting to begrudgingly get into some NFL previews and there is a lot of crap in that league.

People complain about MLB and lack of parity but I can probably tell who 4 of the 8 conference semi-finalists are gonna be sitting here today.

It's a real social media catch-22, when you know how off all of these Hitler-rise comparisons are but don't want to put yourself as a guy who has read a history book that may have touched on Hitler.

In 1922, a loaf of bread cost 163 marks. At the peak of hyperinflation in 1923, a loaf of bread cost 200,000,000,000 marks.

Wake me up when a loaf of honey wheat costs $3,067,484,662 and our national consciousness swirls into madness. That's how the stage gets set to empower the next Hitler.

DHFDiy7VwAAi0Jr.jpg

Typical Elizabeth Warren voter imo
How honest off you to post that picture, but forget to post the tweet related to it from that organization admitting he isn't a member. You should know your post is clueless when Chase and Bristol cat "like" it

Did anyone in here say the pseudo nazis represented all right wingers?

Sae made one comment on the matter, and it was to blame the Pres and gov of ky. Yeah no partisanship there.
You and sae are the most partisan members on here, everything has an angle. Why not just mention he is a pos regardless of his politics?

Reactions: Stonewall12
I don't know if this is accurate, as you most likely get your "news" from breibart; however, assuming it is accurate...
Oh, It's 100% false, I can only assume pulled from some ridiculous corner of the internet where most of the discussion revolves around Benghazi and Pizzagate. It's easily debunked by a quick Google search.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midway Cat
"No really sure I flew/drove across the country to attend a rally where people were throwing Nazi salutes and dressed in klan and Nazi regalia and stuff but I'm not a racist." - bunch of people being ID'd in pics today

Reactions: _Chase_
Sae made one comment on the matter, and it was to blame the Pres and gov of ky. Yeah no partisanship there.
You and sae are the most partisan members on here, everything has an angle. Why not just mention he is a pos regardless of his politics?

I blamed them for half-assed, or no condemnation of white supremacy, which many of your own GOP Senators publically agreed with.

I did call Trump a dogshit excuse for a human being, and you can run with that.

How honest off you to post that picture, but forget to post the tweet related to it from that organization admitting he isn't a member. You should know your post is clueless when Chase and Bristol cat "like" it

He's not an official member of the racist group. Just a dude who drove hundreds of miles to participate with the official members of the racist group at a racist march! That clears it up; obvious liberal

Reactions: Midway Cat
There was an initial report that the car belonged to a kid out of Michigan. And he is a left leaner based on people checking out his FB. The VIN number on the car was registered to his dad and the kid had a picture of the car in his profile.

The plates on the car were registered to the guy that actually did it.

Last edited:
My money is on him being from unincorporated Boone County (i.e. Florence by default) just like yours truly. His high school was in Union.

The Challenger is a handsome car, I hope it doesn't get the Bronco treatment after all this.

The plates on the car proved that the car was sold at a dealership that I sometimes prepped cars for when I used to work as a lot tech for three months during my junior year of high school.

If that car was sold only approximately 15 years earlier, and needed to be detailed across the street in the garage I worked at - because the other dealership was too busy, or someone was on vacation or out sick - it could have been me that filled it up with gas and took the sticker out of the window while paperwork was finalized. Man. It's pretty freaky to be this close to history - a feeling you all can't understand, I guess. Count yourself lucky.

Hey Joe no offense but "Lot tech" sounds a bit like "car washer" to me
That's how it sounds to most marks with no knolwedge of the inner-workings of auto sales.

I also drove the cars from the lot to the car wash bay and back, filled up costumers' tires with air as a courtesy, and topped of washer fluid. Tech stuff, bud.

The old, "this is why we can't have nice things" seems appropriate.

Can we have a year of 9 wins and everything go as planned, for once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT