ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- So, what- we're going to have to fight these lunatics every couple of weeks now? I like Chase's spirit and agree with him overall but I'm pretty sure my take was correct.

- My Kroger has an Eli's BBQ in it now. I don't know who the genius was who came up with that idea but I want to give him an elaborate handshake/bro hug combo. Best damn Kroger in all the land. I love getting groceries.

Newport?

Reactions: wcc31
Last year at the prosecutors conference we got a death pen as an attendance gift for self protection, in light of what's going on in our country I can't wait to see what we get next week.

<=== hoping for a crossbow.

Never Forget. #hole

cW3UZrBGi2eP-1CtXp_X32nobgA9VjL6mGxnXd0_DqpHp8cjMlErVRmhn_OKKuWFR2_DzPiPxbK3VIRRkR8c48Ys4oU2oa-gBvLKkbCbHxUuUUBQdH9CSUpo4UK5emlUd0xvWMWOaUJAwPuNKKjhTLE_HxmwMXPKn-G9IE7MfD-3rqNNzFMhRmMU222MeqkBvXDwb-l7eiIzglwcgLyPceivrniDR7XHTGxuV_zP8P5Ujftxa60wefvRthVycmMPI6ehHwm-l_t-LxMh2GJqDDGkYwJB7xi4ez3hG9HqBNIHymilCY7enX9K2Po3XrtC-IEaLjAziz-i5yShOhftnC8hvc_z2Y69tLbg5fil2LiQreaAm_dbkjeys-xOGAqeKkMRbmpfgXhwslHFYrE95hcaY9RHKAVRaMwsfAqVJzN5NI_-77NjGdQDhS9vU4P3hg1G438b7O74RrnD2f8VEdjRm_HWHoFPAxGl-WNy1DENkazVD_31O9XVy3OeWAZI-toptle8hWrfrVPdZ4hoUysYZh2bWUd4h3SDOniVVgNlvzRI7mUVoYJIMELqi1hrnY5xDmjQws_Umc5g925Ds-5dSjroFm0yRZX93leEoDUfZExgheYH=w640-h696-no

Looks like the cameraman(/woman) must have crawled in the Hole to get that vantage point.

Best part of the Durham, NC statue tear down celebrash was the really white awkward uncoordinated participants trying to prove how non-racist they are by kicking and punching the statue. Laughed at it for 2 days now. Two of them lose a shoe. One spits angrily. I really hip black dude strumming a guitar pulls a drop kick without missing a beat. Pasty maybe Asian chick goes ham. Chubby girl gets two kicks and falls down Also great how the statue just folded. Top 5 internet video this year for me.

Several different angle for your enjoyment.

I hope it doesn't make me pro-Nazi to say those people are assholes who are trying to Year Zero history to make themselves feel good.

Also, what are the odds any of those idiots are charged with anything?

I hope Chad is including the radical left as part of his lunatics we are going to fight. It would be nice to take out both sides.

No, I was talking about the F'ing nazis unless a bunch of annoying Twitter PC bitches are planning to go town to town with weaponry.

You just couldn't let that go, could you?

No, I was talking about the F'ing nazis unless a bunch of annoying Twitter PC bitches are planning to go town to town with weaponry.
I mean, they do... Antifa, that black separatist guy that killed 5 cops last year, those dickheads with sticks and bike lock maces, etc. The ideology of the Nazis is worse, but the counter protesters are at least, if not more, violent*.

* Or at least have more recent instances of being violent. I don't know if they're "more violent" in that they are more likely to become violent, etc. Just that they have done more violent shit in the past year or so

Best part of the Durham, NC statue tear down celebrash was the really white awkward uncoordinated participants trying to prove how non-racist they are by kicking and punching the statue. Laughed at it for 2 days now. Two of them lose a shoe. One spits angrily. I really hip black dude strumming a guitar pulls a drop kick without missing a beat. Pasty maybe Asian chick goes ham. Chubby girl gets two kicks and falls down Also great how the statue just folded. Top 5 internet video this year for me.

Several different angle for your enjoyment.

BEFORE: Statue of a Confederate general

AFTER: Statue of Tim Krumrie in SB XXIII

Those people kicking and spitting on the downed statute are embarrassing. Not dangerous, but definitely embarrassing. Cringeworthy, tbh.

Especially cringy because it's almost guaranteed most of those people are only there for show.

*To clarify my views...I hate everyone.

I mean, they do... Antifa, that black separatist guy that killed 5 cops last year, those dickheads with sticks and bike lock maces, etc. The ideology of the Nazis is worse, but the counter protesters are at least, if not more, violent*.

* Or at least have more recent instances of being violent. I don't know if they're "more violent" in that they are more likely to become violent, etc. Just that they have done more violent shit in the past year or so

Sorry for not being broad enough with my insults.

MEETCH,

REPLACE CONFEDERATE STATUES WITH JANKY WOODEN SIGN SHOWING FOOTBALL SCHEDULE.

Maybe we could put one of those human billboards over the statutes. On the front put the Cats schedule, and on the back put I'M A SLAVE FOR THE CAYTS.

Really should put everyone at ease. If not, slip a Scratch head on top and we should be good.

We already have one of the biggest monuments of failure you could imagine in Lexington - Commonwealth Krogers Stadium. Pretty sure we can lose a couple of Confederate statues and be just fine.

Racist statues tell the worst jokes.

Rocky beat Apollo Creed so it has to go. Duh.

It actually feels good to have a personality that isn't offended by anything other than SJW being offended by everything so they can FINALLY belong to something.

Reactions: roguemocha
That's the one I have, and yes if you pull the cap off (that thing with the clip), there is a pen.
Me and ShowKiller got the non pen flashlight editions.

Apparently we're good if we drive our car into a river and need to bust out the windows from the inside, so got that covered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT