ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So an early youth scouting report on a PGAC is OK. Dave's son Brock in Lyndon that can turn on a 50 MPH fastball not so much?

Whats the etiquette on the BM cutting out on a bachelor party a day early (3 days on a boat)?

* Hey dumbass, next time stain and seal the pergola before its erected. Touch me.

My back is killing me today. The only way to really get at the small boards on top was to get up on a ladder with a roller on a flimsy 12' extension pole (insert Rob73 ladder joke here).

Worked on it 8 hours yesterday and its still not done.

* Nice night Saturday. Sat outside with a fire and a few beers and watched the meteor shower. Finally saw 2 of the larger "fireball" types. Cool.

* My wife is already getting teary eyed thinking about how she will be crying next week when our little one gets on the bus for kindergarten. Chicks, man.

* I do not like Florida suspending players for the Michigan game. I need Michigan to lose.

* I want to believe that our run defense will improve this year, but I am very skeptical. C'mon Stoops. You are a defensive guru. I do love our LBs. DL still scares me.

* Touching Boom Williams is about to get cut buy the Bengals. Sure wish he would've come back this year.

* I have been extremely busy at work for the last few weeks and it will only get worse for at least the next month. I need to be able to catch my breath, man. Maybe an early October fishing trip.

* Can't touching wait for college football season.

-^Better start that diet, today.

We know you sat outside Friday, per the 15 snapchats of a fire with loud awful music.

Boom made the right call, he had to give it a go while he was remotely healthy.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
UK's punting situation is scary. McKinniss is so bad that he could easily cost us a game this fall. The graduate transfer Aussie, Matt Panton, utilizes a Rugby style kick. How many teams have had success with this style?

Anth busy being the weight nazi and bullying. Too bad someone doesn't run him over with a car.

Last 4 Ray Guy Award winners have been Austrailian. No clue if Panton is one of the good Aussie punters or not but the good ones are really good.

I mean, I think rugby style punts make absolute sense at the college level. I hope the Aussie gets the job

find something that is causing demise in this country.

“We’re going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump. He said he is going to take our country back, and that’s what we gotta do.” - David Duke

When Trump was asked by a reporter if he wanted white nationalist support, he simply walked out of the room.

Does this count?

-^Better start that diet, today.

We know you sat outside Friday, per the 15 snapchats of a fire with loud awful music.

Boom made the right call, he had to give it a go while he was remotely healthy.

Why are you so mean? I've been dieting and I sent exactly 1 snapchat.

If you actually looked at what your "friends" were doing on MFP instead of being self absorbed about your nice little rides, you would know that.

Boom needs to learn how to catch the damn ball if he ever wants to make the NFL. I asked this on HOB last week... wasn't he the #1 all purpose back coming out of HS? How do you get labeled an all-purpose back when you can't catch?

Went to my kid's middle school football game on Saturday, and there was one punt. The kid kicked it about 30 yards, and I'm not sure he got all of it. Pretty amazing that a SEC punter barely kicks it farther than that (39.2 average).

Marcus use the Aussie. How much worse can he be? Or we could just go for it every 4th down (kidding).

First person to buy these? cawood or Willy?

thumb.aspx

The women's version isn't that bad though.

thumb.aspx

UK's punting situation is scary. McKinniss is so bad that he could easily cost us a game this fall. The graduate transfer Aussie, Matt Panton, utilizes a Rugby style kick. How many teams have had success with this style?

Our quarterback has Tourette's and our coach legitimately looks like he might have a stroke on the sidelines the moment any game gets a bit tight.

I'm cool with a kangaroo punter. Marcus Welby.

Reactions: Mashburned
“We’re going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump. He said he is going to take our country back, and that’s what we gotta do.” - David Duke

When Trump was asked by a reporter if he wanted white nationalist support, he simply walked out of the room.

Does this count?

You toucher.

Now UKO is gonna tell us about his black friend and say sprinkles a bazillion times.

Thanks. :flush:

Reactions: Col. Angus

Does this count?

My point exactly...you are going to quote a racist scum? Why aren't you quoting MLK's daughter who supports Trump's stance/actions? It doesn't fit your agenda, does it.

Maybe someone should rugby punt against us so we can return one for a TD more than once every 10 years.
I'm not sure anyone returns punts anymore. Seems like special teams coverage and punting have evolved to the point that just catching the ball is about all you can do most of the time.

First, all 3 of you can get pumped.

Anth busy being the weight nazi and bullying. Too bad someone doesn't run him over with a car.
You need any inspirationthat you can get. Did I mention DR X almost mowed G down a few weeks ago with his Porche going about 40mph down my tiny driveway.

Why are you so mean? I've been dieting and I sent exactly 1 snapchat.

If you actually looked at what your "friends" were doing on MFP instead of being self absorbed about your nice little rides, you would know that.
I was responding to your back hurting, bud.
Anth has always been in great shape since I've known him so I don't have a problem with him being a GYERO fitness leader. I find it inspiring.

JMO

Lol, yeah you don't get all preachy and experty when you've dropped a few lbs. Never seen that before.

I hate the rugby punt.....unless it benefits UK this year. Believe they should be fair game when they take one step out of the punters pocket.

First of all, G was never even close to my car.

Second, you knew I was coming over and left your kid wandering around. Don't blame me for your bad parenting.

- Sooo ready for football

- Had a nice little recharge last week. Went to exuma, Bahamas. Totally love these vacation spots that are desolate and non commercialized. Just me and the locals

- Looks like the driver of the car was a staunch Dem and very anti trump. Wonder how the chases and sae's of the world will change their tune.

- pretty neat seeing one of my fellow St X golf team members win a PGA

Nothing like clicking on a resort in the Maldives just to daydream and having the ad follow me around for a week on the interwebs. Targeted remarketing, and those kinds of things.

Just the thought of winning #9 less than a year after Louisville and North Carolina have titles removed from their NCAA records is too tasty.

Florida suspends seven football players for essentially stealing. Took their student aid debit cards, bought electronics, and sold them for cash. Four Georgia players did the same thing and got kicked off the team.

Got really drunk Saturday night. Sunday was a struggle. Wife had zero sympathy for me yesterday. Ended up at World of Beer. When Bud Light and PBR are $4 per pour, drinking the good stuff was going to get expensive. One app, 2 side salads, a sandwich, and flat bread, and 6 beers =$86 plus tip. Should've went to Grimaldi's.

Prayers Up for Ric Flair.

The caprese salad at Grimaldi's was bullshit. Rich brooks would have had issue with the tomatoes.

Pizza is dope. The Don with the meatballs, Shew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT