ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night that I shit out a pound of ground beef. It looked like it had just been unwrapped from the package.

Beef-and-Cheese-Enchiladas-2.jpg

I'm curious what a dream interpreter would make of that. May make an appointment with my local shaman to find out.

I had a dream last night that I shit out a pound of ground beef. It looked like it had just been unwrapped from the package.

Beef-and-Cheese-Enchiladas-2.jpg

I'm curious what a dream interpreter would make of that. May make an appointment with my local shaman to find out.

Just another brick in the wall...

The whole thing is pretty stupid. Plans were already in place to move the monuments to Veterans Park and then Gray goes to the media basically saying "hey Nazis were moving statues too" and now here we are.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Can't they just remove the monuments in the middle of the night without telling anyone? Then make an announcement after the fact? I agree with the mayor's decision and intent... but to advertise it, amidst the current tension, is just begging for trouble from the neo nazis.

Well, how would he pander to his base if he did it in the middle of the night?

He was all over the local news yesterday and CNN

As adamant as sae and chase are about this topic, I assume they will be counter protesting? Right!
It wouldn't be like those guys to NOT put their money where their mouth is.

Rob is everything that is wrong with America, imo.

This is over the line imho.
Im actually just messing with sae. My thoughts are the same as yours, stop giving attention to these idiots. Dopes like this have been around since the beginning of time.
They want the drama and attention. And we gave it to them. None of this happens if they had been ignored.

So, with that law about allowing the right to refuse service, just say no to nazi customers?

This is over the line imho.
Im actually just messing with sae. My thoughts are the same as yours, stop giving attention to these idiots. Dopes like this have been around since the beginning of time.
They want the drama and attention. And we gave it to them. None of this happens if they had been ignored.

My bad, Robbie. I'll add a ;) next time.

Reactions: UKRob 73
- So, what- we're going to have to fight these lunatics every couple of weeks now? I like Chase's spirit and agree with him overall but I'm pretty sure my take was correct.

- My Kroger has an Eli's BBQ in it now. I don't know who the genius was who came up with that idea but I want to give him an elaborate handshake/bro hug combo. Best damn Kroger in all the land. I love getting groceries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT