ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The right got their fight. The left got their martyr. Everyone won except that poor woman who lost her life because everyone involved were morons.

Reactions: roguemocha
So people should sit back and take that shit? False.

Those dicks weren't protesting the removal of a confederate statue. They were using the removal as an excuse to hate monger. F*ck those people.

Blaming people for counter protesting is a bitch move. Ignoring those people doesn't make them go away, it emboldens them to push further.

Disagree. I think all the publicity emboldens their cause, actually.

It was hundreds of people- they couldn't even get a thousand. Yet, now it looks like these yahoos have a large presence in America.

They don't. They're losers and outcasts that have no representation. All they have is this bullshit and thanks to the counter protests and media coverage, now they have a stage for their nonsense.

The smart move is to ignore them. Treat them as the no-impact losers they are.

With the attention they got yesterday, many more people are now shitting on them, which in turn keeps the closet ignorant pussies in the shadows, afraid to come out and get blasted.

Yup.

However, had the media ignored them and the town shut its downtown down and said "You've got free speech but you're assholes and we will not participate", everyone would have been far better off.

Just ghost those idiots.

That said, the bastard who drove the car into people deserves federal terrorism charges. Political violence is a scourge no matter who is the culprit.

So, what's the point of moving statues....aside from political gain you get by saying "I took down the statues !!!!....;)" Lexington is going to pay (if council agrees, and state approves) to relocate and essentially "preserve" these awful hate symbols.They could just pay Brax in Hardee's to knock em down. This relocating is worse than ignoring it, or demolishing it. It's political p-boi nonsense.

Reactions: B Rax
I'm completely good with moving the statues, removing them, melting them down to make pennies, etc.. whatever. Statues are weird.

Ignoring Nazis turned out great for Germany and the Jews.

If there was a Venn Diagram of people wearing MAGA hats and saying "You lost, get over it!!" and people that vehemently protest the removal of Confederate statues and flags...it would be just a circle.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I mean shouldn't people at least idolize armies that won a war? Nazis and the Confederacy are 0-2, among other things.

#TeamAlliedForces

#TeamUnionArmy

Reactions: I need this
Seriously, how weird is it to have Geoff back in GYERO? I love it.

I also like that Geoff responds to random threads in the other boards. One of my pet peeves about JRow is he makes a post but very seldom responds inside said post. Eh, whatever, welcome home Geoff

Reactions: Jeff Drummond
-Great PGAC, which is only the case about 33% of the time it seems. Enjoyed the difficult course, they need to keep it that way moving forward. Kentucky/Louisville kid winning for the first time since 67 Masters? He should get a couple more as well.

-I don't think Germany was ignoring Nazis during the war.

-Home repair projects suck. Still get no satisfaction out of them.

-Anova'd some salmon last night and finished with a :30 sear on the egg. A+

-Walking out the door to go to dinner and little man falls head first into the wall. Find him covered in blood with a nice gash above his eye. 5 stitches and a visit to the ER. He handled better than I would've. Really close to the same spot I have a scar from about that same age. I hat eon the UK HC admin side but the doctors have been great both times we've been in over there. Met the deductible back in Feb, obligatory t-> hanks Obama, so ring it up kiddo.

-Football on the tube last night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

-Trump AND the media should be ashamed of themselves. 3 ring f*cking circus.

I just don't understand super white American proud guys being infatuated by Nazis. Really odd. Idiotic.
IMO, it's a result of this being the first generation of people whose parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents didn't fight in WWII. To them, Nazis are just movie villains and something "cool" to emulate. It's a little different when you know people who actually had to kill those bastards.

IMO, it's a result of this being the first generation of people whose parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents didn't fight in WWII. To them, Nazis are just movie villains and something "cool" to emulate. It's a little different when you know people who actually had to kill those bastards.
Meh, there were American WWII veterans who were Nazis. You simply can't quantify how stupid wide swaths of the Earth's population are

So Wonder Woman basically stopped WWI when she killed Ares, which is a pretty incredible achievement. But what happened in WWII???

The Night Begins to Shine Teen Titans episode is incredible. My kids worship. Only UCL and Max will appreciate...the rest of you can just skip, though it's amazing.

Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth will be a great rivalry moving forward. Kids that grew up together on the Junior Circuits, and are competitive at the highest level. That will be fun to watch over the next 10-15 years.

School starts on Wednesday. Thank goodness. Kids are getting lazy. Time to get back in a routine.

And F our dogshit of an excuse for a human being President and jagoff for a Governor for their half-assed condemnations yesterday. Hell, Bevin didn't even try. Dogwhistling their pathetic voting bases...

EAFD.

I'm out.

The fact that the country is rolling right now in positive change is really chapping your ass isn't it? You and every other scum sucking lib are clueless. Never mind what all is taking place in the real world....it all comes down to semantics, right? Heaven forbid you embrace the good, but instead, how about focus on a few words that didn't sit well with your base. It wouldn't have mattered if Trump had the perfect speech written from MLK himself, libs would have found fault. Regardless...your loss, so continue to bathe in your dismal attitude as it only serves to make you look even more ridiculous given how things are progressing.

What happened in VA was horrible, and something many felt we had gotten past. However, don't pretend to be a saint by condemning this when you sit idly by and watch the exact things happen to other races/parties....where was your voice then? Exactly...you and every other liberal with their heads up their asses.

You want to blame Trump? Fine...find something that is causing demise in this country. "Crickets".

TFP and sprinkles you dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT