ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Still [laughing] at what an inconvenience golf is for someone with kids. Don't have any and for good reason, I like my time to be a lazy mofo and if I can sit still in a chair for an entire day trying to change channels with my toe, I'm happy. If I can waste 6 hours playing golf, I'm happy. But, at no point did I think anyone should change what they do to better suit my needs.

- Working on a project with a big senior living player. Some homeless dude sexually assaulted an 88 yr old woman at the facility we're working on. As sad as that is and as disgusting as it is, being in the security business, I see things daily that make me wonder how more bad shit doesn't happen. Same story over and over. "We can't afford that so sorry" followed by a phone call 3 months later "THEY ROBBED US BLIND AND WE NEED THIS NOW YOU SONOFABITCH". And, I was told by the installer from the customer in this particular case that my company obviously doesn't care about what happened because we can't shit out product and deliver it to them the next day. My national sales manager dropped an email on them to the effect of we'll just cancel the order and good luck. Had a PO within the hour. Man's game, bitch.

- Went to a Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp game. The GM ran a promo a couple weeks ago called Who's the father? for F-Day and made national news. Still rumblings from the fans about it and I'm still wondering how people haven't realized that marketing is key and this guy has figured out a few things to bring attention to our little hick town baseball team. The park is gorgeous, too. Easy in and out, cheap beer and food. Going to have to be a regular thing for me and the lass. Got my Jumbo Skrimp hat, too.

- Mad Dogs on Prime is solid. Steve Zahn, Billy Zane, black guy from 40 yr Old Virgin and Coby Bell (may be one of the funniest characters I recall in a long time). Dark show and you'll want to watch the entire season as soon as you start.

- Last week of fiscal year. Scuttlebutt is the ax is falling on some heads. Hate seeing people let go but considering how inept, deceitful and overall shitty some of these folks are...let me help you with your box of belongings. Worst fear is an awful sales manager being replaced with one worse.

- UL misery sustains me after some of the brutal days lately. Going with the death by a 1,000 cuts approach because I honestly don't think most of that fan base has actually realized what is happening right now. It's been said before but there isn't a program on Earth more deserving of those penalties. Katina may be a deplorable c-word but I still find it very difficult to hate her. Her filthy snatch brought down an entire program. Enjoy the 3 fingers in the ass with no oil, UL while the NCAA says smell my fingers.

And in fairness, K-Gar may have broken away from those people to start his own stuff. My apologies there.

Tucker is mad at a few people from A Sea of Blue, and it sounds like he should be.

Even so, reading anything by him that is not directly related to UK Athletics is a chore. For me, anyway.

F him. Settle it with a phone call, princess.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Can we plant the rumor that James Dolan got Brad drunk and talked him into the Earned Not Given tattoo?

Hard to buy that he not only wants to leave UK, he wants to get out of coaching.
Also...

JD-the-Straight-Shot-22.jpg

vs.

29913742001_4466625310001_4466319984001-vs.jpg

Go preside over the Knicks, cocksucker.

J/k please don't let there be anything to this other than him wanting a pay raise.

And you wonder why you are shown the door by Tommy. This is the big league thread, not the G-League.

So you're calling me out on a post wherein I called myself out?

I'll slapbox with Tommy and otherwise enjoy what he has to say. You don't contribute shit though.

"...not G-League.." - Dork.

Jesus, you walk away from the internet long enough to watch the Reds' $100 million dollar man shit down his leg (again) and John Calipari has quit coaching, gone and presided over the Knicks (that cocksucker) and returned to UK.

Now, I'm no lawball, but if I learned anything in media law at UK, it's that I can basically write/print anything I want about a person like John Calipari, attribute it to a "source" and as long as I wasn't stupid enough to text or email my friend "LOL I know Cal isn't going to the Knicks but I hope this screws with his recruiting" there isn't shit they can really do to me.

Moral of the story is, I don't know which college bball writer started the rumor, but I bet they hit their June AND July quota for clicks with one bullshit rumor. #JOURNALISM

Last edited:
And you wonder why you are shown the door by Tommy. This is the big league thread, not the G-League.

I will just make a point and then bounce back out of here.

All you do is come in here and suck GYERO regulars off by saying "so and so ran you" , or "you are not GYERO material, GTFO." Take the D out of your cock holster and breath. Add something or lurk, and let the regs police GYERO.

Back to lurking.

I pray every night that JVC extorts Meetch for all he's worth. I hope he gets in his office this morning and he's like "Mitch yea, it's HOFCJVC again...listen, this coffee maker you bought me last week, yea it's actually worse than the last one. I found this one in Dusseldorf that's top notch, can you have that overnighted, TIA, pal".

DDiMdV_XkAAbMkG.jpg

Just normal ol' ass grabbing, knife and crystal jewelry slangin' Don. Don't mind him; just being completely normal

This sounds like something the Knicks would throw out there because they are the Knicks. "Hey, look at how attractive our job is! Sorry, John - not interested (wink, nudge)."

Reactions: Hankshaker
If these two dont get the best steak in lexington question Im going to have wasted two hours of my day.
Should I be the one that calls in?

Also, please donate blood at the Red Mile today between 1130a and 630p. You get a $10 fee play at Red Mile, a t-shirt and a chance to win a Toyota. TIA.

Reactions: gattongrad09
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT