ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Minor League Soccer wins once again!

Live on ESPN nonetheless.

Nippert is a great venue that works well for soccer. They don't need a new stadium. 33k+ tonight.
Let them stay at Nippert even if it means staying in USL. Let them use PBS when the Bengals leave town in 9 years.

Glorious night for golf. Played with Cawood out at Greenbrier. Need to make that a more common thing. Those greens were fast, Shew.

Finished Bloodline last night. It was ok, little weird. Hopefully Coach Taylor gets a new show soon.

Is it weird having the same birthday as your spouse? Guess it's just like Christmas in June. Everybody wins?

This forecast better GTFO, my weekend doesn't want you. Anth, please make it so.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Bamba's brother is going straight to the playa hater HOF. Damn

hate-hate-hate-o.0.0.gif

Reactions: BristolCat
Depends on the theme. I think they are doing decades this year, so dress like the 60s/70s/80s, depending on what night it is. White Party is always fun. Hussies go all out.

GYERO jokes about being way out in front of a lot of trends but one of the things we really were ahead of was how big of a creep this dude was/is. What a lunatic.
dan-johnson-phot1.jpg
To be fair that's a prime example of being able to, in fact, judge a book by its cover.

GYERO jokes about being way out in front of a lot of trends but one of the things we really were ahead of was how big of a creep this dude was/is. What a lunatic.
dan-johnson-phot1.jpg

That dude has the exact opposite of a Hitler mustache.

As is par for the course, UK's next LOADED squad ('18/'19) will be competing in a year ripe with competition.

Is Frank Martin gonna keep Zion Williamson in state? He's that guy...

Edit: He's from NC not SC. Ooops.

Last edited:
Hollup...Bernie going to Downs after Dark?

And I remember that dude's face on here but no idea what it's from again either Will.

Heading to KY 19-23rd, looking forward to it and hanging out with my Gma.

And in fairness, K-Gar may have broken away from those people to start his own stuff. My apologies there.

Tucker is mad at a few people from A Sea of Blue, and it sounds like he should be.

Even so, reading anything by him that is not directly related to UK Athletics is a chore. For me, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT