ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI's exactly right. I'm much less stressed the week before vacation, during vacation, and when I get back, if I can just stay up on a couple things while I'm gone. Just a couple hours of work, a couple times during the week, actually helps me relax more while I'm gone.

Plus, last couple of years I've gone on vacation with my wife's family, so "I need to get a little work done" has been a great way to get some time to myself. That's key.

What tfields said. Just staying on top of things results in a huge decrease in the typical post- vacation anxiety.

The benefits of not dealing with that type of anxiety, which is some of the worst, far outweigh the drawback of "not totally disconnecting" during your vacation.

Dope swing, imo

Spent some time at the county courthouse renewing my car tags this morning, its truly a phenomenon how every single one of those places has the exact same people working there and hating everyone. A lady with an outdated hair style and a Mt Dew can beside her keyboard, sifting through all your paperwork and just hoping and praying that you have forgotten something.

Sage Steele getting better with age and whatnot

While reading through our neighborhood nextdoor page, I saw a post about a shady dog sitter that a lot of folks use (or used to), who was apparently having relations in peoples homes while they were out of town, just dropped a bunch of dogs off at one house while she was supposed to be walking them or whatever, and other questionable actions that were caught on this family's Nest Cam. Laughed at it, shared it with my wife- who informed me that while we were in Chicago recently, this gal was the person my wife hired to watch our dog. WELP. Makes sense now that as soon as we landed my wife got a phone call that the dog "was missing" and the girl had no clue where he ran off. She said she accidentally left the front door open-which I assumed for a trained dog sitter was like rule #1 of things not to do. Thankfully a neighbor found him playing with their kids down the street.

Des-Pa-Cito. Bieber does it again. Just all bangers with that dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
T H I C C :eyes:

51346136375_salmahayek01288298.jpg

Can't find anything other than RR but looks like UL punishment coming by the end of the week.

Almost want to write the Onion and beg them to pen an article that UL celebrates the end of an NCAA investigation by hiring hookers for all student athletes.

You'll get some solid Pat Riley quotes, which is always a plus. Coolest former Cat of all time. Non debatable.

Near the end of Part I, at the 1:48 mark, Magic basically says this (well, without the UK reference).

Magic said the Lakers knew they had the coolest coach in the game, and the crowd would swoon over Riley before the players even took the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT