ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- a huge exhibition win!

I still talk to friends about UK's huge November 1998 win over the California All-Stars.

Willy, you are the most disappointing MFer in this thread. smh

Exhibition? This was the 4th round of the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, you ignorant asshole.

I don't know if you can get much further from an exhibition than that. This is the 3rd-longest running Open Soccer competition in the world today.

Exhibition. sch

BREAKING...

THE LASS AND LIL LASS ARE HEADED OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW MORNING TO VISIT THE IN LAWS UNTIL EARLY SUNDAY MORNING & THEN WE CELBEBRATE DADDY'S DAY WHEN THEY GET BACK.

I GET A 100% TOTAL STAG WEEKEND. MY GOODNESS.

giphy.gif

My wife has been out of town the past week, and I have never slept better. A full 8 hours every night. In bed at 10. Asleep by 1030. Wake up at 630. Been quite relaxing tbh. :zzz:

- Congratulations, Rich.

- How can anyone doubt 30for30 at this point? Even the worst ones are great.

- Favorite Summer Crafties Right Now:

Sierra Nevada Summerfest
MadTree Sojourn

- Most Universally Likeable Athletes:

In no particular order...

Peyton Manning
Derek Jeter
Steph Curry
LeBron- besides that one Decision slip up, what's not to like?
Aaron Rodgers

- "Emoji of a Wave" is a Top 10 John Mayer song.

- Just a different world today and I'm starting to feel old. People are constantly outraged by the dumbest shit. I mean, I love the crackdown on bullying and such, but its like we've created a world of thinskinned pussies who are constantly looking to be offended. Or maybe its just a loud minority on social media
and the media.

- PJ Washington just looks like a #25.

- I love a lot of things about my dog but the fact he doesn't bark has to be #1. Chill MFer.

- I bash him a lot on here because he's a complete cheesedick but Boat is taking me, the lass and two couples out on his boat all weekend in Cumberland in July for her birthday. We got a cabin near his dock. Just a really cool thing to do, and she's pumped, as she's been on me to take her to the lake since we started dating. Anyway, that's why Boat has so many good friends here. He's about the friendliest, kindest dude here. Looking forward to it.

9 game suspension for Pitino, lose one scholarship the next two years, vacate 2012 season and final four, national championship banner stays, business as usual by the time ACC play starts.

Seriously Why TF is it Futbol Club Cincinnati? Why toss a random Spanish pronunciation in? First off, its soccer here you Europhile geeks. Secondly, if you insist on being a copycat, at least say "Football Club."

So lame.

Reactions: B Rax and rudd1
Don't get your hopes up. UL does not lose in sports.

Yep. The NCAA will mandate that Pitino gets a raise, Jurich is named AD for life, Katina Powell is hired as a grad assistant and RodNi makes the cheerleading squad. And not only will the 2013 banner stay up, but the 2012 banner will be taken from Kentucky and awarded to Louisville for persevering in the face of such adversity. #TheyPersisted

Reactions: Century Cat
Granted, I know the NCAA doesn't have really high regard for logic and/or precedent, but I don't see how the banner doesn't come down.

It seems pretty clear that players on that 2013 team received impermissible benefits (in the form of actual whores), and UL played them. Cut/dry.

So I'm prepared to be historically redassed when they lose a couple schollys and Pitino has to sit for enough games that he's back in time for us.

It seems pretty clear that players on that 2013 team received impermissible benefits (in the form of actual whores), and UL played them. Cut/dry.
Exactly. There's really no way around this, so I'll be interested to see what mental gymnastics the NCAA has to perform to keep that banner up. Which they will.

I will say that the fact that the NCAA is holding a press conference at noon is interesting. How often do they do that?

He will sit out exactly enough games to where his first game back will be against us. The NCAA will say they had no idea and don't even care about such things before whacking off to the ad revenue projections

Reactions: wildcatadam6
If the 2013 banner doesn't come down, the NCAA will never vacate a national title. They have UL dead to rights - the only question is whether they'll pull the trigger.
They won't. And honestly this is worse than what SMU was doing.

Give kids money and cars and whatnot- sure, I mean grandparents do that all the time.

Give kids whores has a special "ewwwwww" factor to it.

I had been considering it for awhile but the dog sitter revelations forced my hand to finally buy some camera's for the house. Got a couple exterior ones and one interior that should be able to catch the main areas of the house. I hate that its even necessary for stuff like this, but here we are.

Yesterday i had lunch at one of the meat and three's with my wife's grandmother and her crew from her assisted living center. Every Wednesday they all load up and head out on the town for a bite. Had a blast- old people are pretty cool and have solid stories. They are also beyond the point of really caring what other people think about them so they just say whatever- which i respect. Sat with Mannie and her bff Mabel. Tried to pay for their lunch and they made a pretty big scene about it. "Oh, will the money you have in the bank right now last until your gone- bc mine will. Have a seat, Chad." A bit of a morbid way to make a point- but effective.

Lake bound this weekend. First trip of the year. Heavy on the spf 50.

I dont think you could remove the final four banner and not the title banner- I mean there would be no logical explanation for that. Both stay up.

UL having a press conference- pretty sure we can already write the transcript of all of their comments. Has Jurich spoken publicly since the audit? Missed it if he did- the assumption is nobody has even asked him to comment.

I'll take Rory in the Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT