ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hated that kid for months because of the constantly changing updates regarding his status. It would be pretty fitting for him to go to Louisville.

Austin Rivers is a bitch. And he's overrated. And he has (half) white privilege.

BUT, he did do this, so he's not all bad...

Austin%20Rivers%20Shot%20UNC%20gif.gif

Umm, that kid is a stud. He was the best player on the floor at Jordan Brand.

Where TF did Louisville come from? He had a weird list all along.

He was one of the few uncommitted guys and we did not even sniff at him. Lots of baggage.

:joy:

Mizzou isn't bringing anyone to the SECT. They've been in the league like 5 years and I haven't a Mizzou fan at any event during that time.

They've been either shitty or very, very shitty for that entire time period. A venue in their backyard with a good team may produce different results.

Good Evening from Naples...

:: There's hardly anything on Earth more annoying than a UK road game in the SEC. Shitty theme nights for half assed once a year fans. GTFO. Thank God for the MUTE button.

:: Of all the conference expansion over the years I'm the most disappointed in the performance of Arkansas and Missouri basketball. Two programs with pedigree that turned to garbage fires right before our eyes. I thought we were getting worthy adversaries. Not so much after Nolan Richardson's run in the 90's.

:: Apparently it's too much to ask for a couple of rival fan bases in conference to give a damn about basketball. Maybe Frank Martin's run last year will inspire something, but I doubt it. Hell, Donovan won to titles and most UF fans couldnt pick him out of a lineup.

:: The Florida craft beer scene is ridiculously awesome. I've tried over a dozen different breweries since the bowl game and my vacation. Every dang one of them are dope.

:: In fact, Cigar City is right up there with Deschutes, Three Floyds, and Great Lakes in my Pantheon of breweries that don't brew a bad bad beer therefore I'll try anything they pour.

:: Deschutes Pacific Wonderland Lager. Beer of the Summer. You're welcome.

:: Cooked at the National Restaurant Association show again. A lot less fun this time around seeing as I was radio silent for 24 hours thanks to an iPhone that refused to charge.

:: The good news is I'm now on The Daddy 7s Plus. It's taking some getting used to, but I like it.

Listen, I hated the guy at Duke too, and I will always hate ball stopping, chuckers that shoot low percentages. But Austin Rivers has turned into a helluva back-up PG, is great defensively, and he seems humbled like he knows his place these days.

Maybe he wouldn't have turned the corner without pops giving him redemption, but I really started coming around on the guy after last year's Portland series.

Also, let's not give Big Baby a pass. He was a whiny fatass his entire career. He's only 30 and could still play if he'd put the fork down. Instead he goes after the Rivers' to stay relevant.

Lived 5 years in St. Louis and don't think I met a single Mizzou fan. And their basketball team was pretty good then. St. Louis loved some Charlie Spoonhour though.

Big baseball and hockey town. Well duh. But definitely not Mizzou.

Oversaw litigation there for a bit. It's Cardinals, Blues, or bust. Mostly Cards. It's hard to explain how much they don't give a shit about any other sport. Rams are gone? k...

The fried ravioli is delicious though.

Reactions: anthonys735
- Bowen obviously wants to be the bext VJ King. Can't blame him.

- Austin Rivers is the most hateable Dookie of all-time. He really is. Laettner at least backed up his douchebaggery.

- 16th anniversary tomorrow. First time I can remember thinking, "Man... that's a long time". Probably go to Graze in Winchester as long as the menu isn't too weird.

- Watched a PBS documentary on the end of life conversations doctors have with patients. Brutal. Had to turn it off at one point to keep for tearing up.

Watched a PBS documentary on the end of life conversations doctors have with patients. Brutal. Had to turn it off at one point to keep for tearing up.

And this is partly why we waste billions on end of life care. People are either in denial or simply don't want to have conversations about this for themselves or their parents.

Last edited:
And this is partly why we waste billions on end of life care. People are either in denial or simply don't want to have conversations about this for themselves or their parents.

Just was in a meeting about this very topic Wednesday.

-Losing a loved one is tough.

-This weather sucks. Man, bring on November. 40 and rainy sounds so good.

-Been a while since Pitino brought in an elite talent with a little bit(or a lot) of crazy. I like what happened during that era, let's try it again. See how he likes coming off the pine behind that white dude.

-Amazing what a couple weeks of eating a little better and not having a few drinks 4-5 nights per week can do.

-Lol at Karl Malone in the newest mean tweets skit.

-Nice catch by BBdk, PGAC in St. Louis next year. Could be a good excuse to roll out for a couple days.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Really? Sounds like the feel good movie of the summer.

What type of person is sitting there entertained by this kind of thing?

Man, sure can't wait for this commercial to end so I can see Dr Goldenbergstein tell Betty and her family she's only got 3 weeks to live!

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT