ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for someone to put Tiger's face over DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street.

dicaprio_quaalude_0.gif

Shaping up to be one of our tougher schedules.

http://www.coachcal.com/45090/2017/06/kentuckys-2017-18-sec-opponents-revealed/

2017-18 SEC OPPONENTS

SEC Home Games SEC Away Games
Alabama Arkansas
Florida* Auburn
Georgia Florida*
Ole Miss LSU
Mississippi State Missouri^
Missouri^ South Carolina
Tennessee* Tennessee*
Texas A&M^ Texas A&M^
Vanderbilt* Vanderbilt*
* Permanent SEC home-and-away opponent
^ 2017-18 SEC home-and-away opponent

Reactions: BKH34 and cawoodsct
Out of all the games last year that really got the best of my redass the at UGA game takes the cake.

That one had all of the SEC roadgame fixins.

* Total fng hackfest on UK. Fox got murdered by some ogre in the paint down the stretch.

* Horrendous officiating.

*Lone sellout of the year by the home team.

* Floppy bang assholes going bonkers.

* Opposing player banking in a 3 with no time left on the shot clock.

A cold January Tuesday night in SEC West land...

"Uh oh, Dickie V! Ju'Wan Thomas, a career 22% shooter from deep, hits his third triple of the game, and the Tigers lead swells to 11. Coach Calipari needs a timeout to talk it over with his talented but inexperienced group of Wildcats."

*Camera pans to shirtless Gus Malzhan in the student section.*

"Are you serious??!? This arena is going bananas, baby! They may only average 5,000 a game but this place is packed tonight. Who says they don't love their basketball here in Auburn? Ooooohhh it's awesome baby, I smell upset city!"

Out of all the games last year that really got the best of my redass the at UGA game takes the cake.

That one had all of the SEC roadgame fixins.

* Total fng hackfest on UK. Fox got murdered by some ogre in the paint down the stretch.

* Horrendous officiating.

*Lone sellout of the year by the home team.

* Floppy bang assholes going bonkers.

* Opposing player banking in a 3 with no time left on the shot clock.

We won that game, right?

I'm tired of the media hyping this Woods' DUI thing into the biggest scandal of all-time ever. No one was hurt. Dude has had how many surgeries? Of course, he's on pain meds. We don't even know if he has a problem or not. Could have just been a mistake.

The media's reaction has been pathetic.

I hope Missouri puts it all together. May sound counter-intuitive, but it'd be nice to have some more games worth getting excited about during drag of SEC play.

Most of them are nothing to gain, tons to lose situations.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'm tired of the media hyping this Woods' DUI thing into the biggest scandal of all-time ever. No one was hurt. Dude has had how many surgeries? Of course, he's on pain meds. We don't even know if he has a problem or not. Could have just been a mistake.

The media's reaction has been pathetic.
All he had to tell them was that he was on his way to a wedding.

Not surprised the dirty cincinattian isnt phased by a little opioid addiction. Sooo progressive. He passed out on the GD road and pulled the cliche "I got a prescription for this!!!".

We won that game, right?
Yes that was part of the "start to get our shit together" phase of the season that followed the dumpster fire "wtf happened to our running and gunning team?" phase that occurred in late January and early February.

DJ hit his drive 413 on #17 today at The Memorial. ...but playing like shit. I'd say his back is okay

[laughing] , Jesus. (worth noting that McGirt is kicking his ass. #golf)

Wish we were up there again this year...what a fun & easy little trip.

Glen Davis didn't much care for Austin Rivers chiming in on the beef between Davis and Doc. :eyes:

“I’m in Hawaii minding my own business, and I look over on Undisupted and I see old punk-ass Austin Rivers talking shit. C’mon man. Yeah I might’ve been overweight, a little bit. Probably late for one or two practices. C’mon man. Don’t know the plays? C’mon bruh, you’re lying now, bruh. Now you’re f-ing lying. C’mon now, man. Now that’s a f-ing lie.

Second of all, your father gave you your money. How can you—like, don’t say shit to me. Your father gave you your money. You ain’t work for it, mf-er. Type of shit—I was there. I seen you at practice. You didn’t give a f--k, thinking you all that wearing them tight ass pants and you know, your father gave you all that money, so you can go wear those tight-ass pants, but keep your f-ing mouth closed, man. Shut up, man. You’re a f-ing bum who’s been given the world. Shut up, and just stay under your father.”

:fire:

Big fan of anyone throwing shade at Jerry Meyer's boy Austin Rivers.

I'll always hate that entitled punk. If his dad hadn't bailed him out he would have washed out in NOLA after one of the worst statistical years in NBA history, by anyone. Ever.

Last edited:
I mean Rivals final ranking has him at #1 just above Player of the Year, Final 4 MOP, Lock for the #1 pick and future Hall of Famer Anthony freakin Davis. That looks dumber and dumber as the years go on.

Reactions: Stonewall12
I don't think I've seen a more ridiculous ranking than Sub-Zero ahead of Anthony Davis, Certified Witch. That lil' bish was barely top 10 and everyone knew it at the time, except Jerry Meyer(s)

This guy does not seem like a Pitino type recruit. I've seen him play a couple of times and he is not a Louisville man.
6_5208230.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT